Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2016
These batteries perform as well as batteries twice the price for Arlo Wireless Cameras.

Note: the Arlo Wireless Cameras have a known issue when replacing batteries, of not resetting the indicator for remaining battery power. This issue makes many people falsely believe the replacement batteries are bad when they are not.

Anymore, I don't even mess around trying to get the battery indicator to reset itself after a battery change, and the same issue being described by many reviewers here, always happens for me too.

The quick and dirty fix that I use is to Remove Device under Settings, and Add the camera back as a new camera. Oddly enough, if you Name the camera with the same Name it had before, it picks up all it's previous settings, so you don't have to re-enter any custom settings you had for it. Hope this helps.
22 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2016
I bought these for use in my Arlo security cameras. They didn't even last 12 hours before having to replace them. As soon as I take them out of the package and put them in the camera they register at the lowest bar possible!
Pictures are straight from the package into the Arlo camera. The yellow/orange bar is the warning my battery is about to die!
review image
2222 comments| 366 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 18, 2015
I bought these CR123A batteries for my Netgear Arlo cameras, and they work as well as the Eveready ones I bought last. The best part was that, at the time of purchase, they were the least expensive option for a set of twelve. My Arlo goes through batteries fairly quickly, and I appreciate any cost cuts, without quality cuts, that I can find. Of course, prices can change, so do your price comparison before purchase.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
on November 23, 2017
I bought these four months ago for use in my Arlo security cameras and now I feel it’s time for a review. Eight of the batteries are still good, but four of the batteries suddenly lost sixty percent of their life in a few hours. I’m not sure if this was caused by the camera in which they were installed (although it has never done that before) or if the batteries went bad. Overall, they’re a good deal and they hold up well, based on the other eight batteries.
on September 19, 2017
Liked the price and so I bought twice. These last half as long in my Arlo cameras as the brand that came with them. I was originally impressed with the battery life the little Arlos had until I started buying these as replacements. Going back to the original name brand that they came with.
Other than that these work fine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2017
I have ordered a couple of these packages now for my Arlo Cameras. They last as long as any batteries I paid a lot more for in the local stores. I only had one camera on the front of my house in a hidden spot to cover only the front door for a long time, then added a camera to watch the driveway and street. The first camera required new batteries only every 3-4 months because the foot traffic at the door was low. The second camera needs new batteries every 3-4 weeks or less due to the expanded view so these were a great choice to cut down on the cost.
on September 23, 2016
No issues so far. Used as a backup battery for a Davis weather station. Cannot speak to longevity, as I replace them yearly before the snow is so deep as to not wish to slog out to the station, but they do last that long.
on February 21, 2015
Does the job. Got these for a little LED flashlight. Work great, and if you don't leave them on overnight on the high setting, they last a long time. I killed two leaving them on 24+ hours, but my last one has lasted a couple months of regular but not heavy use. No signs of letting up yet.

Also, if you shoot them with a 7.62x39mm at point blank range and then pour water on the exposed lithium, it snap/crackles/pops a little bit, but wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped. (Don't try this at home. Lithium is not a toy.)
on July 8, 2013
I ordered these batteries for my TLR-1 and they arrived 3 days later, so the shipping is fast. These batteries fixed a major issue. My TLR-1 would only strobe? I tried everything to make the light stay on. This was the first replacement on the light. Then if this didn't work, I would have ordered a new battery\switch assembly. These batteries fixed the issue. The light is very bright with no dim strobe. These batteries work well with the Streamlight TLR-1. I would defiantly recommend these batteries.
on October 18, 2017
The first batch of these batteries I bought were wonderful. The second that I bought in one package eight of the batteries were dead! I hope the order I just got all the batteries work
The Batteries I just ordered 2 wks Ago Don’t work!!! Sh/be able to Return!!’n

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.