Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2016
These batteries perform as well as batteries twice the price for Arlo Wireless Cameras.

Note: the Arlo Wireless Cameras have a known issue when replacing batteries, of not resetting the indicator for remaining battery power. This issue makes many people falsely believe the replacement batteries are bad when they are not.

Anymore, I don't even mess around trying to get the battery indicator to reset itself after a battery change, and the same issue being described by many reviewers here, always happens for me too.

The quick and dirty fix that I use is to Remove Device under Settings, and Add the camera back as a new camera. Oddly enough, if you Name the camera with the same Name it had before, it picks up all it's previous settings, so you don't have to re-enter any custom settings you had for it. Hope this helps.
33 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2016
I bought these for use in my Arlo security cameras. They didn't even last 12 hours before having to replace them. As soon as I take them out of the package and put them in the camera they register at the lowest bar possible!
Pictures are straight from the package into the Arlo camera. The yellow/orange bar is the warning my battery is about to die!
review image
2323 comments| 373 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2017
I purchased these for use in my Surefire X300 and Scout light. Seem to last much longer than the Surefire brand CR123As I was using before, though I've done far less outdoor activities this past year than usual. I haven't had to switch out batteries yet in over a year... which wasn't the case with the Surefire brand - those always seemed to burn down super fast.

I'm happy. I'll probably pick these up again.
on September 19, 2017
Liked the price and so I bought twice. These last half as long in my Arlo cameras as the brand that came with them. I was originally impressed with the battery life the little Arlos had until I started buying these as replacements. Going back to the original name brand that they came with.
Other than that these work fine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2017
Odd results. Installed two of these batteries into wireless smoke detector to replace old, weak batteries. Initially, these new batteries registered too low and resulted in low battery warning from alarm system. I took them out of the smoke detector and checked with multi-meter and both showed 3.24V so reinstalled them. Then the low battery warning was no longer displayed. Batteries seem to be good, but am skeptical about them due to initial results in my smoke detector as well as numerous other reviews saying these batteries are often no good upon receipt.
on May 31, 2017
Like others I bought these for use in my Arlo cameras as soon as I installed them the battery percentage for each camera was only at about 50%, not 100% as if I installed a new pack of expensive store bought batteries. Now keep in mind that was about a month ago and the cameras are still working on the original batteries so the actual life of these batteries is TBD but it is a little disconcerting to have them show such a low charge availability out of the gate.
on December 1, 2017
Some of the best high-tech flashlights and weapon-lights use the CR 123A Batteries, and these represent a good value for a must-have power cell!

With the long shelf-life, there's no reason not to keep these on hand!

RayB
on September 14, 2017
Repeat purchase. Technically my husband bought the first set, so when we ran out I ordered the same brand. I am not sure what all he has put them in besides a flashlight, but I needed to replace the battery in an alarm sensor. So far so good.
on May 10, 2014
I used to buy my batteries from Costco, Walmart or Batteries Plus. This model of battery cost me between $2.50 and $3.50 each, depending where I could find them. They weren't always available where I usually shop.

I decided to check Amazon for these batteries since Amazon had almost everything else and, low and behold, here they were. Not only were they available, but I could buy a dozen batteries for less than $1.60 each. I couldn't even find these batteries at Costco on my last visit (sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't) Batteries Plus sells this exact same battery, 12 ea., for $26.99 and Walmart sell these same batteries for $33.83. Amazon sell these for $18.66 and, if you're an Amazon Prime member, shipping is FREE!

I use these batteries to power two different handgun laser sites and five different flashlights which are mounted to five different weapons, from pistols, to rigles and shotguns.This is just some of the equipment that I and my fellow officers use during our duty day. If the batteries that power our various pieces of electronic equipment are unreliable it could someone to be injured or killed. That being said, I have the upmost confidence in these batteries.

These batteries work fine and have lasted a bit longer than the "popular, name brand" batteries. Because of the lower price of these batteries, when compared to what other stores offer, I can order a bunch and keep enough extras on-hand at work to not only replace my batteries as necessary, but to also provide batteries for my fellow officers in the event that their batteries wear out.

Bottom line, these batteries work as well and a bit better than the "name brand" batteries, they cost a lot less and they seem to "always" be available through Amazon, unlike the other stores where I've bought these batteries where it's hit or miss that they'll be in stock. My life and the lives of my fellow officers and civilians depend on these batteries working properly to power our equipment. I would not recommend these batteries to anyone if I didn't rely on these batteries myself.

Considering the dependability, superior value, equivelent battery life and ready availability, I'll be buying these and other batteries from Amazon from now on. An additional bonus is that I won't have to drive into town for batteries anymore, saving me a bunch of money in gas.

So.....if anyone can find a better battery at a better price let me know. I have a feeling that I won't be hearing from anyone any time soon.
on March 10, 2017
So far so good. I bought these for my Arlo Cameras....Put them in on Feb. 28, today it is the 10th of march and they are still on 98 percent. I live in Wisconsin so the weather can be on the cold side. The original batteries that came with it lasted about 5 months. On a 10 and 30 second clip on save battery mode, running 24/7. in a fairly busy area/ street. I am hoping to at least get 3-4 months out of these. I thought I would be smart and buy the rechargeable Arlo batteries with the charger units and when it came to use them they unfortunately only lasted 2 weeks. I guess that wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to go outside and climb a latter to change them.
Ok if your cameras are on a shelf in the house.
Reading the reviews for the streamlight batteries were very mixed but I took a chance and for this set that was sent they seem to be pretty good. I will no more in a month or two. It they last, they will be the ones I will be using.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.