|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||66118|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Size||5.3" x 0.6" x 0.6"|
|Style||2 x AAA Batteries Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||2.6 Ounces|
|Type of Bulb||White LED|
|Luminous Flux||90 lm|
|Included Components||GENERAL SAFETY|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro LED PenLight with Holster, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.16. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.80 (49%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- White C4 LED delivers 90 lumens; 860 candela; 58m beam; runs 6.5 hours; 5.3-Inch (134mm); 1.64 oz (46.9 g)
- Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation; Includes two "AAA" alkaline batteries and tear-resistant nylon holster
- NiMH battery rechargeable up to 1000 times; also accepts NiCd battery
- Anodized aluminum construction with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water resistant and 1-meter impact resistance tested
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Streamlight is a 'hands-on' company; we've been one since the company started in 1973, over 40 years ago. We learn by doing, so we understand what our customers need because we're out there doing what they do, using the same lighting tools in the same ways.
Stylus Pro Pen Light
Super Bright LED Pen Light
- White C4 LED delivers 90 lumens; 860 candela; 58m beam; runs 6.5 hours
- Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation
- Includes two 'AAA' alkaline batteries and tear-resistant nylon holster
- Type II MIL-SPEC abrasion and corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum construction with unbreakable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||INFRAY Tactical Flashlights||JB Tool Sales|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||0.6 x 5.3 x 0.6 in||0.6 x 3.5 x 0.6 in||0.79 x 5.91 x 0.79 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in||0.6 x 5.7 x 0.6 in||1 x 5 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||1.64 ounces||2 ounces||—||3.53 ounces||—||—|
|Light Source Type||White LED||LED||LED||LED||led||LED|
Streamlight's Stylus Pro black LED penlight flashlight with holster features a super bright, high flux, 1/2 watt LED, and has a lifetime of up to 30,000 hours. It consists of a micro optical system which facilitates optimized output and run time. This flashlight is corrosion proof and has waterproof construction with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens as well as a pocket clip.
From the Manufacturer
Streamlight's Stylus Pro black LED pen flashlight with holster features a super bright, high flux, 1/2 watt LED, and has a lifetime of up to 30,000 hours. It consists of a micro optical system which facilitates optimized output and run time. This flashlight is corrosion proof and has waterproof construction with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens as well as a pocket clip.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a lot of lights on the market with great names that are expensive!! This little light (the Stylus Pro I got is rated at 90 lumens) is ridiculously bright, has a very high quality feel to it, and for about $20 you cannot go wrong!
Only complain but wasn't willing to knock a star off for it, was the pocket clip was super stiff/tight upon getting the light, but it stretched out almost immediately and now is loose. I bent it back but it doesn't hold as tight as I would like. Not the end of the world and still does its job, but a very minor critique.
I'm actually back online today to order another one, as I used this to work on my wife's car this weekend (replaced starter) and its small compact yet rugged design got into places my other lights couldn't and was bright enough to really help me see what I needed.
Get one, you won't be sorry!
No issues with the switch operation on mine. Plenty bright enough to see everything you need to at close range, yet small enough to maneuver into tight spaces and light enough to carry in a shirt pocket. Great light!
I just wish they had a simple version like this in an AA model so I could get longer run time between battery changes.
Also, I picked C2CSAFETY for my seller, because they stated they only stocked the newer version (90 lumens). Sure enough, that's what I got.
- It is light weight
- I like the switch on the end cap, you can either press lightly for a quick shot of light which goes out when you let go, or you can press harder to turn the light on and keep it on.
- It is MUCH brighter than I figured a light this size would be, it is bright! Someone mentioned that the bulb was replaced with a brighter one in later models, I'm thinking I got one of those.
- Runs GREAT with my rechargable eneloop AAA batteries, did not notice any difference in the brightness between the alkalines that came with it and my rechargeables.
- The second day I had this light (Still loaded with the alkalines, so not caused by my use of rechargeable batteries) I needed to use this light outside on a very cold winter day, ... I noticed that when this light was outside around 0deg F the LED flickered quite alot, ... Once inside, it was fine again. I do not consider this an issue for me, as I don't typically use this light in those conditions - But it may be something to consider if you do. I'm sure there may be some other causes for this, maybe the batteries have issues in the cold (Energizer Alkaline), but I don't know... I just know what I saw, so I'm posting it here as it may be usefull for someone.
Overall: I highly recommend this product, especially if you don't need to use it in freezing temperatures on a regular basis.