Consider this available item
Americana Electric Cart Grill with two folding, composite-wood side tables and wire shelf
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element. With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) cre ating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for c ooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotiss erie grilling (rotisserie sold separately).
- This grill’s rolling cart makes it convenient to transport, and its wire shelf helps keep your grilling materials together.
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet.
- A disposable grease pan catches grease and makes clean-up easier.Along with its foldable, wooden side tables, this grill looks and fits perfectly on your balcony, patio or deck. For outdoor use only.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Satin Black Deluxe Cart Electric Grill, 1500-watt heating element, 200-square-inches of cooking surface.
For outdoor use only.
In The Box
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had this for a couple of months now and it turns out that I really like this little grill. Not a bulky toaster oven after all. With a 16x12" grilling area, it's smaller than our gas grill was, but it is more than enough for what we cook. Laying out two decent steaks and a bunch of asparagus is a little tight, but even that is doable.
Cleaning is pretty easy... the tray slides out for cleaning. It was a little tricky the first time or two to get the tray out and back in, but now it's no sweat.
It generates good heat. On the max setting it will sear a steak pretty well as long as I let it preheat for a little bit, but that's not any different than a gas grill...and if I really want them to heat up, the element/tray assembly tips, so the element is closer to the grilling surface in the rear. At that point, steaks to the back, veggies to the front, works great!
All positive asides. The Grill arrived with defects, which left me dissapointed. It had scratched paint and what appeared to be rust on the cooking element. Speaking of which, the adjustable element was loose and wouldnt stay in the "regular position. Lastly the grill was warped on one side, so the hood is unable to fit completly over it. Given Amazon says that its "new" really left me upset since it looked used and abused when i got it. Luckily the thing works fine enough, but i would of preferred if it looked nicer.
It was cheap, it works, I'm too lazy to send things back for little issues so I'll be keeping it.