+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Experience Past and Present Street Fighter Games: Gamers get a snapshot of Street Fighter with four critically-acclaimed games that represent important chapters in Street Fighter history.
- Light-up Ryu Statue: Standing 8 inches tall, the highly detailed Ryu statue features the iconic character in mid- Shoryuken with flames that light up from below.
- Blu-Ray Video Set: The exclusive Blu-Ray two-disc set includes a documentary that highlights the profound influence the franchise has had on fans - and vice versa - throughout the years.
- Soundtrack: 11 discs worth of Street Fighter music spanning the past 25 years. Two of the discs include remixes and fan-created music inspired by past Street Fighter games.
- Art Book: The 64-page art book pays tribute to Street Fighter fans from all over the world and includes fan pieces submitted by professional and aspiring artists alike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Commemorating 25 years of one of the most popular videogame franchises of all time, the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set is a must-have for Street Fighter aficionados. Created as a celebration and tribute to its fans, the limited edition set is individually numbered and jam-packed with Street Fighter games, video, art, music, and exclusive collectibles. The items are housed in a specially created chest complete with a certificate of authenticity.
Top Customer Reviews
With all the classic goodies it comes with, it handily hit me with a huge dose of nostalgia.
I already have copies of Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 and Street Fighter X Tekken so getting extra discs is nice. The download codes for SF3: 3rd Strike and SF2 Turbo HD Remix let me get my nostalgia fix. Getting download codes for all the SFxT dlc characters, swap costumes, and all SSF4AE alternate costumes, was really great as well. It would have been nice if they included DLC codes for the SF Alpha series, Darkstalkers, or the Marvel vs Capcom Origins package online but I guess the set is really strictly Street Fighter only.
The Ryu figurine is nice but its led lights were not positioned to properly light up Ryu's upper torso. When it's turned on, you get Ryu's legs well-lit and a very darkened upper torso. Really can't even tell it's Ryu from afar.
The included Ryu belt was a nice touch. My friends took turns tying it on and rendering their best versions of dragon punches to hilarious effect.
The SF Tribute artbook is a nice addition to my artbook collection but a bit thin in my opinion.
I'm curious as to why all the soundtrack discs are separate for each SF game that came out when they put all the videos on one Bluray. Sure its impressive to see a ton of cds on the packaging but kind of disappointing that they are all just soundtracks that could all easily fit on one Bluray. The Tribute video contained nice tidbits from the dev team. It was cool to watch the anime movies again. It was sometimes awesome, at the same time, painful to watch the animated series. The dialogue was so bad sometimes. LoL!
Still, all my gripes aside, this is one awesome Collector's set and if you are a hardcore Street Fighter fan, one you should definitely get. :)
The soundtrack comes in a very good quality and it does include every theme ever on the Street Fighter saga.
The Ryu's Black Belt is not just a cheap replica, it really is made like a profesional black belt made with really good materials.
The Blu-rays included are good to watch too, they come with the best pieces of SF animation ever created.
The Ryu statue is really awesome too, it's not a tiny statue it mesures about 8 inches from base to top and it lights up really cool.
The box it's really nice too, it built with hard materials so you should keep it, and it comes with a cool Kandji.
So you get all those games, soundtracks, movies and collective stuff for a very cheap price, so yeah, I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Overall well worth the money and the wait.
Both the game discs and downloadable content works on European PAL systems and likely on others too.
Soundtracks and films works on European systems (Blu-Rays tested on PS3 Ultra Lite) and statue runs on normal AAA batteries.