Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Street Fighter X Tekken - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 27% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 10 $19.99 Save $3.89 (19%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Ryu, Ken, Guile, Able, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from TEKKEN.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Familiar Controls - In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.
- Crossover tag-team style combat between dozens of characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes
- The Gem System, which utilizes selectable gems to enhance abilities and power
- Unique game modes including: Briefing Room, the games training mode, Scramble Mode a simultaneous battle royale 4-player mode, Pandora mode, and robust online modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Street Fighter X Tekken is a crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between two-character teams of fighters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes. The initial game in the new series, Street Fighter X Tekken features dozens of playable characters from both of the storied franchises, as well as the option to use familiar button control schemes from both. Additional important features include: exclusive additional fighters, customization of attacks through the "Gem System," a co-op training mode, the ability to tag in a teammate and briefly attack in unison, simultaneous two-on-two four-player battles.
The Dream Fighter Match-Up
The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter X Tekken delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and Tekken players alike. Street Fighter X Tekken also sees the introduction of the innovative Gem system, a strategic new way to customize and enhance the fighting experience.
Key Game Features
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, Balrog, Juri, Vega and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Law, Paul and Xiaoyu from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System - A brand new feature that combines customization with strategy, the Gems add an extra level of depth and provide a pioneering way to experience fighting games. A total of 57 Gems (5 Assist and 52 Boost) come standard in the game and players have the ability to equip three different Gems that improve upon weaknesses or capitalize on strengths.
- Briefing Room - Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode - Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode - Sacrifice yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls - In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System - Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken's universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault - By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Attacks - Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu's famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya's Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some extra surprises.
- Exclusive Characters - PS3 and PS Vita players enjoy a variety of exclusive fighter characters including Cole MacGrath from InFamous, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Sony feline video game personalities Toro & Kuro.
A deep training mode.
Go for broke in Pandora mode.
Simultaneous 4-player support.
Customized 'Gem' action.
Top Customer Reviews
Street Fighter X Tekken is a ton of fun. It really is. But it's cons are very difficult to overlook. First there is the situation with the online. In this day and age netcode is too important. The ability to play online against friends or even strangers from around the world is one of the reasons the genre has made a complete comeback. SFXT's netcode sacrifices sound in order to run smoothly. The kicker is that it still struggles to run smooth even when sacrificing this precious audio. If you rely on sound for hit and block confirms, just stay away.
***Online update*** As of 4/10/12, the sound issue has been addressed, but many have complained about increased input lag since the patch.
Local to online co-op a.k.a. couch co-op
Got a friend over and the 2 of you want to jump online and do some ranked matches together? If you bought this game on Xbox 360, it's not possible. I'm not sure about later, but right now as I write this review, the 360 version does not have couch co-op even though it's advertised to and is even in the manual. At first Capcom blamed Microsoft. Claiming that the 360 was not able to do it because of it's architecture. That was a blatant lie that they got called out on because MK9 among other games can do this very thing. Then they claimed the 360 version was never supposed to have the feature and that it being in the manual was a mistake. And now, at the time of me writing this, the latest "explanation" is that they were on a tight schedule and they made the "tough decision" to leave it out.Read more ›
Look good? Well guess what, they're all already programmed onto the disc. If you go on the PSN and "purchase" the "downloadable content" you're not really getting anything, it just unlocks what you already own. I'm not sure why Capcon keeps doing this to the fans, but it has to stop. DLC's original purpose was prolong the lifespan of games, but instead Capcon is using it to extort money from the fans.
To make matters worse, the inevitable, "Street Fighter X Tekken Plus Ultra Extended Edition" with more characters and DLC will be out by the end of the year. There's another reason to avoid this game. I warned people about Marvel Vs Capcon 3 and no one listened to me. I encourage you to listen now and not buy this. If Capcon's game's stop selling, so will the shady business practices.
Iumak gives this one a 0/10.
Paying $5-10 for a pair of new fighters is ridiculous and so is constantly having to purchase stuff to get a complete game.Read more ›
Been a Capcom faithfull since forever ago, like 20 something years. That said, I have bought and continue to buy pretty much any and every SF product.
SFxT is not good. Its tough to say that. Why? The single player is cool and works well, graphics are great, the backgrounds are very interactive and awesome. The problems arise in creating button/controller schemes, the gem system, DLC, and last but not least, the AWFUL ONLINE EXPERIENCE.
How Capcom could knowlingly release this with online play the way it is is remarkable. Literally, NO SOUND. Can't play a game where HADOKEN is as synanamous with graphics and playability. This alone renders this game defective. I know many games playable online are not perfect, but usually, its due to connection issues. Here however, Capcom's "tradeoff" was sound for playability. Not cool and thats a no go for me. Also, the quick combo chains are a joke to any real player and make this game much to easy, the lack of available buttons if not using a PS3 controller; this game is balance & tradeoff and fails compared to how solid SF4 is.
Otherwise, if you are into an overly styalized faster paced fighting game, this one is up there. The wheels fall off online, and in the end, if you are a true SF player, all that matters is the fight between you and the other guy, which is just not enjoyable here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can be better than Street Fighter and Tekken combined!? Very fun game, especially with friends. Bunch of characters to use.Published 2 months ago by trae richards
A very interesting crossover of two of the best and popular game titles of all time. The game features some of the more popular characters from both series using the Street Fighter... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Andy H.
I'll just say it: I hated the gem system. I don't want temporary buffs in my fighting game. It's a gimmick and not a good one. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Peachy Fox
I enjoyed this game. Great fighting mechanics. Deep customization. And more than 50 fighters! The price is great at an average of $20.Published 6 months ago by Siege