Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 231 reviews
This is a definite longtime game combo that many fans have been waiting for and the game does not disappoint and while it goes more with the graphical and gameplay design of the SF series the game is fun and exciting what gamers and the fans are looking for. Also a nice touch is the audio voice selection allowing you to hear the characters in either english or japanese depending on your personal preference.

So for fans of either Street Fighter or Tekken rejoice as now you have a game to play that gives you both.
on November 11, 2016
A fun game with so much potential... but as a novice player it is not necessarily intuitive and easy to learn, especially the gems and pandora mode. Its ex and super arts are somewhat needlessly complicated as well. Tagging in and out is somewhat difficult to learn especially when you expected to at least be able to get some one-on-one action from time to time anyway or at all. Oh, and if one loses, the tag team loses. You can't play story mode without online challengers constantly interrupting your progress too. You might want to disable you internet connection temporarily to have any peace.
on April 20, 2016
A very interesting crossover of two of the best and popular game titles of all time. The game features some of the more popular characters from both series using the Street Fighter graphics, as oppose to the more realistic, Tekken graphics. The gameplay is rather interesting with all Tekken characters dispossessing their original fighting moves, rather acquire a whole different set of moves in this game, which makes fighting a bit confusing in the beginning. All the Street Fighter characters still have the same moves as before.

Could be better, but I'm giving it a 5 star simply for its innovation and imagination. Hope to see a Tekken X Street Fighter crossover someday.
on June 10, 2017
Amazing game with tons of features and fighters to play as and it leaps and bounds better than the tragic PC version. Me and my buddies are gonna have tons of fun playing this from now and until forever. Also, Kuma is best bear (weird how I basically said "Bear is best bear").
on November 12, 2012
When I fist saw the commercial for this game I was really stoked! I mean I been playing tekken games pretty much since they first game out.. I never really owned tekken one but I started around the tekken 2 era and let me say by TEkken 3 that game is probably still one of the best not counting tekken tag the original.. I have yet to play the new tekken tag tourn for the ps3 but played and own most all of the rest. That being said I have always loved street fighter the same especially the what is it the five different street fighter 2s that exsist. My Fav street fighter 2 game is probably either The new Champions or Super street fighter two... Although there are a few street fighters for the playstation that I dont own like the third strike and some of those I own all the classics like street fighter 3 alpha. I thought the graphics and game play for this new cross game were really good.. I was a little disappointed with the moves and lack there of. I thought the controls could of been alittle bit better but all in all the whole game was pretty cool and it definatly can bring hours of fun to anyone who is a true fan of either of these series. The idea is cool I just hope they bring out a super or ultimate copy sort of like they did for the mortal kombat series on ps3 or like marvel vs. Capcom 3 which I still have to get my hands of the ultimate one for that. All and all if your buying this for older son or older grandkid and you know he loved these series he most likely will like this game and get hours of play out of it with his friends and or family!!
on October 16, 2012
game is kind of cheap. can't unlock characters like older versions of tekken and street fighter. they have to be bought. online play is a joke. half of the time you can't connect to anyone and when you finally do you are constantly getting disconnected. this is a server problem. I feel like I'm figting a five year old half the time I'm playing online. they do the same move over and over like the hadoken. gets boring fast with that type of gameplay. computer tends to do the same thing unless you turn the difficulty way up in which case you can't get a hit in. anyway it's fun for a little while. probably better if you have a few people to play in the house rather than online. btw half of the characters I wanted to play with from tekken and street fighter were locked and they want $20 to unlock all the characters. serious fans only.
on March 30, 2014
Bought this hoping that I could finally pit my Kuma skills against the famous Street Fighter(SF) team. Unfortunately when they merged Tekken with SF they forgot that people would want to play as the Tekken characters. All of the Tekken characters are unplayable since their combos are impossibly complicated compared to the Tekken games and Street Fighter characters. You'll spend the whole match trying to do full circles on the fight stick to do a special move when Ryu is Hadoukening you into oblivion. Seriously, a huge letdown from two major fighting series. Stick to Capcom vs SNK or Marvel vs Capcom for your crossovers. The only saving grace for this is that this isn't a crossover from Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur.
on January 18, 2014
As both a Street Fighter and Tekken fan I had high hopes for this game as it looked to be a very promising and fun fighter. Unfortunately it fails to exceed or even reach my expectations; a simple disappointment. The game play can be fun at times but awfully repetitive and the gem system ruins whatever balance that Capcom was aiming for in the roster. Presentation wise it's no Capcom vs SNK or even Marvel vs Capcom. It has very mediocre techno songs on most stages that seriously doesn't fit or blend well with the gimmick of the stages at all. Online multiplayer is bad, due to the poor netcoding you will nearly always have a match with lag.

If I were you I'd approach this game with some caution, rent it,
The most annoying part of this potentially great game is that every time you select your character you are shown the 20 characters that are locked that cost $20 on the Store as DLC. This game had a ton of potential but locking all that content from the get go is pretty depressing every time you play. I like certain characters that i can't select without paying more cash (Blanka). You can't even buy the characters one at a time, you have to buy all them at once for an inflated price.

The game itself is solid and the Tekken characters are represented very well. I enjoyed playing as Yoshimitsu mostly though. It just feels like half a game for full price.
on June 29, 2014
This game was half developed, but still fun to play. I'm more of a Tekken fan than a Street fighter, so I was disappointed with the Tekken characters. I'm used to having a variety of moves to choose from, but that wasn't the case in this game. At the same time, it was and still is fun to perform powerful super moves in battle. The special moves are easy to execute which surprised me, because when I played previous Street fighter fames, I could never do any special moves. If you can get past the choppy command list and the toned down moves of the Tekken characters, you will enjoy this game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.