Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Street Fighter X Tekken - Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
About the Product
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Ryu, Ken, Guile, Able, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Familiar Controls - In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.
- Crossover tag-team style combat between dozens of characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes
- The Gem System, which utilizes selectable gems to enhance abilities and power
- Unique game modes including: Briefing Room, the games training mode, Scramble Mode a simultaneous battle royale 4-player mode, Pandora mode, and robust online modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Street Fighter X Tekken is a crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between two-character teams of fighters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes. The initial game in the new series, Street Fighter X Tekken features dozens of playable characters from both of the storied franchises, as well as the option to use familiar button control schemes from both. Additional important features include: customization of attacks through the "Gem System," a co-op training mode, the ability to tag in a teammate and briefly attack in unison, and simultaneous two-on-two four-player battles.
The Dream Fighter Match-Up
The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter X Tekken delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and Tekken players alike. Street Fighter X Tekken also sees the introduction of the innovative Gem system, a strategic new way to customize and enhance the fighting experience.
Key Game Features
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, Balrog, Juri, Vega and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Law, Paul and Xiaoyu from Tekken.
- Real-Time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System - A brand new feature that combines customization with strategy, the Gems add an extra level of depth and provide a pioneering way to experience fighting games. A total of 57 Gems (5 Assist and 52 Boost) come standard in the game and players have the ability to equip three different Gems that improve upon weaknesses or capitalize on strengths.
- Briefing Room - Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode - Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode - Sacrifice yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls - In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System - Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken's universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault - By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Attacks - Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu's famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya's Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some extra surprises.
A deep training mode.
Go for broke in Pandora mode.
Simultaneous 4-player support.
Customized 'Gem' action.
Top Customer Reviews
Street Fighter X Tekken is a ton of fun. It really is. But it's cons are very difficult to overlook. First there is the situation with the online. In this day and age netcode is too important. The ability to play online against friends or even strangers from around the world is one of the reasons the genre has made a complete comeback. SFXT's netcode sacrifices sound in order to run smoothly. The kicker is that it still struggles to run smooth even when sacrificing this precious audio. If you rely on sound for hit and block confirms, just stay away.
***Online update*** As of 4/10/12, the sound issue has been addressed, but many have complained about increased input lag since the patch.
Local to online co-op a.k.a. couch co-op
Got a friend over and the 2 of you want to jump online and do some ranked matches together? If you bought this game on Xbox 360, it's not possible. I'm not sure about later, but right now as I write this review, the 360 version does not have couch co-op even though it's advertised to and is even in the manual. At first Capcom blamed Microsoft. Claiming that the 360 was not able to do it because of it's architecture. That was a blatant lie that they got called out on because MK9 among other games can do this very thing. Then they claimed the 360 version was never supposed to have the feature and that it being in the manual was a mistake. And now, at the time of me writing this, the latest "explanation" is that they were on a tight schedule and they made the "tough decision" to leave it out.Read more ›
The xbox version for this game is UNFINISHED, Capcom excluded one of the more exciting features that's
supposed to be included in the game.... Couch online co op (online play with a friend locally) . Couch online co op is not included in the xbox version of this game and won't be
any time soon, according to Capcom's SVEN there are no plans for patching the feature to the xbox
( added link here to show you the forum post by capcoms SVEN saying that there is no plans to patch this feature)
Capcom is also banning anyone who is making any topics related to the issue
(Same here capcom's Sven said that topics relating to this issue will be deleted)
So dont bother making a topic on the forum.
The Xbox version of this game is not finished and will probably never be. other than that if you enjoy fighting games on your own and just want to play cooperatively online with a friend you can still do that. Still the lack of this feature is disappointing, also Capcom's lack of support for the 360 version is disappointing. albeit its still a solid game.. yet unfinished for the Xbox version.
TLDR: No local online co op on the XBOX version of this game, Capcom has no plans in fixing. PS3 version of this game is superior.
oh and if Capcom actually patches this in, then this review is null. (i wrote this same review on the special edition)
*First off the story in this game doesn't really exist just like every other fighter.
*Second, capcom has 12 characters locked out on the disk so you can't play as them until they officially release the DLC over the next 6 month period, in which you have to pay for the characters. You shouldn't have to pay for something that is on the disk. They are selling you an incomplete game. People found ways to hack and unlock the 12 characters and the company is now suing and getting Microsoft to ban those peoples accounts even though they are just using what should be theirs in the first place. Also, there was day one DLC for alternate costumes which pretty much only change the color of the characters clothes. If you were to buy every outfit it would cost around $100 extra.
*Lastly, Capcom is known for coming out with reprints of the same game. Street Fighter 2 came out at least 5 times. Street Fighter 4 came out and then 6-8 months later they came out with Super Street Fight 4, then 6-8 months after that came out with Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition. This also happened with Marvel vs Capcom 3, now there's Ultimate MVC 3.
So unless you want to keep buying the same game over and over again, I would wait for Crapcom to release the Super, Ultimate, Give me all your money again edition of this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought this new. comes with a boatload of characters. i dont know what people complain about the DLC with 12 extra characters. out of the 12 DLC characters, i only know BLANCA. Read morePublished 3 months ago by harlow
I love Street Fighter X Tekken, and I hope Microsoft and Capcom make this game backwards compatible with the Xbox One. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Derek
I find it very interesting that most of the five star ratings on this game only bothered to write a sentence or less while the one stars wrote several paragraphs. HmmmmPublished 6 months ago by C. ROBINSON
This game sucks!!!!!! Game play and graphics are terrible!!!!!!Published 11 months ago by Erron White
I had this game when it was first released while I was in eighth grade but I lost it my Freshman year. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Howie