- File Size: 3408 KB
- Print Length: 272 pages
- Publisher: Crown Business; 1 edition (November 30, 2009)
- Publication Date: December 29, 2009
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002W8QXE0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,342,648 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
The Wall Street Journal. Complete Small Business Guidebook Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is loads of valuable information even if you aren't starting your own business. It is not a fantasy page turner -- obviously, but if you want the business fundamentals then you have to check this book out.
Read alongside The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone starting out or even seasoned small business professionals.
It is also a great guide for students in advance finaical and accounting classes.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business