Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on January 8, 2013
Already took to skate park. Got a lot of compliments. Like the color and moves well. Great buy for the price.
on July 29, 2013
My tween sons wanted a "pro-scooter" as an upgrade from their fold-able ones which began to fall apart during heavy use at cement skate parks. After viewing many, many options at toy shops, skate shops and on-line we decided to get them the Amped Pro based on the great ratings. It is priced about half of the competitors and is an awesome build. It is very durable and has performed flawlessly. As an adult who still skates regularly, I have even ridden it at skate parks and at 165lb it easily holds my weight. It also comes with a stack of stickers to personalize it and I strongly recommend it to anyone.
on July 12, 2013
This scooters bars are quite a bit too small for me height wise, but the width and all the other features seem to be fairly accommodating across the board on this unit... I have only ridden it 4-5 times shortly, but it feels almost completely solid, and I mean S-O-L-I-D, like dialed in from the box, drop test ready - EXCEPT for the brake! I mean this stupid little fender brake is cool in theory and wont allow you to slam on the brake accidentally doing tricks, but it also BARELY lets you apply the brake to stop, it just slows you. which is also, FINE, just mostly annoying because it rattles this weird metal 'ricochet' sound like pebbles bouncing off rubber or something. very annoying, but just keep you toe against it so it cant move :) that works I guess, It does for me. The stock grips came off right away for ODIs so I never even felt them.... but Bearing are ok, wheels seem to be tough enough for a few months tearing it up harddd (and I ride on rough ground) and the frame of the scooter seems durable and able to accessorize if desired down to road. ( I bought this cheap scooter for the frame anyways)
I would say get some new bars and this this rocks!!! Excellent for only thirty-three bux on Amazon!
on May 31, 2013
Everything came just as was expected, but instead of a round brake it came with a flex break which is a bonus. Don't expect it to be as good as brands like Lucky and MPG, but that's fine because it only costs a fraction of the price. It is really easy tout to get as well, all ai had to do is put the bars on the deck and tighten the clamp. The only thing I changed on this scooter is the grips, which aren't foam but they R not as good as they could be, I also changed the grip tape because since it is clear it gets dirty really easily. But overall it is a great scooter! I would recommend this scooter to beginner-intermediate, you won't have to get a replacement for a while (it's very tough). So, it is definitely a great buy!
on November 21, 2013
Lets say its the razor but up a level.

It doesn't fold. comes with abec7 bearings it last a couple of months and its the best cheap scooter you can get!

Mine actually broke by the handle bars and no reply from street surfing
on July 25, 2013
This scooter was a little clanky at first but after a few jumps it was smooth as ice. I love how it came with a flex brake. The scooter quality is top notch. At first, I was interested in a much more expensive scooter but after riding both, i liked this one better and it was a better bargain. I am a 10 year old who loves trick riding and so far this scooter has lived up to my expectations. I had a fun time customizing my scooter with the included stickers. This scooter is bulletproof and it is a nice upgrade from the foldup style. I enjoy riding this scooter every day. The wheels are very tough as well. I recommend this scooter to anyone just starting out in trick riding.
on May 27, 2013
this scooter rocked. my son loves it and the cost was great. he said it is the bouse. he is 11 years old.
on November 12, 2013
This scooter is good for starters. It comes almost ready to go out of the box with a simple assembly and is very strong over all. The brake tends to get loose after a week or so, but can be fixed by tightening it up. The grip tape gets warn off after a while. The grips also are very rough and give you blisters so I prefer upgrading to some ODIs. Once you start getting into bri flips and double whips you may consider something like a royal p or a core scooter, but over all this scooter is good for its price and it will probably last you 2 to 3 years.
on August 24, 2013
Great for the price. I had a fun time customizing it, it rides well and the look of it was great. There were a few things that I didn't like. I didn't like that the scooter actually turned out grey when I opened the box, also I didn't like the grips. They gave me 7 blisters so I put some athletic tape on the grips witch helped a lot. The break hardly even works and the scooter was just a little heavier than what I'm used to. Over all it was totally worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good scooter for not that much money. :)
on September 9, 2013
My son wanted to more durable scooter to ride over a Razor. The construction is very good and purposely built for heavy use. The only complaint that I had is the tightness of the headset. It was not properly lubed or set from the factory, so the steering out of the box was not all that great. With a little bit of adjusting, grease and locktite for the steering clamp, the steering now is a lot better than before. Bar spins etc... are not an issue anymore.

Overall, he is happy with the scooter. Good price/performance.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.