CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Street Surfing Whiplash Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Part casterboard, part scooter--blends surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding techniques
- Great for street riding as well as tricks; for ages 5 and older
- Extra wide skate inspired flexing deck; reinforced and lightweight design
- Platform made of virtually indestructible ABS plastic; spring-oriented torsion bar controls front and rear panels
- Rear caster wheel with ABEC 7 bearings; extra long handle that folds for easy travel & storage
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Display Weight||3.7 Kilograms|
|Package Height||6.6 x 9.6 x 25.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.25 pounds|
The scooter handle adds an extra dimension to the tricks you can perform with the Whiplash Wave.
The handle folds for easy storage.
How to Ride the Whiplash
- Place the Whiplash on a slight downward slope.
Place foot in the center of the back platform and position the scooter so that it is level with the ground.
- Push with your front foot and lean your weight forward.
Look straight ahead. Straighten your body and bend your knees slightly.
- Immediately after pushing off, start the twisting motion.
To achieve an "S" shape, move your shoulders and your hips back and forth in opposing directions. Swing your back foot repeatedly left to right and self propel your Whiplash Scooter without ever putting your foot on the ground.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Handle bars if the scooter broke in half after two days of riding. Total waste of a little boys money.Published 13 months ago by tinadcarter
Very good quality best price I looked everywhere and the prices were almost double. Very STURDY and all hard metal.Great quality and productPublished 16 months ago by Tina
Was sent as a gift. Recipient uses it every day that he can be outside to do so.Published 18 months ago by Skipper Scooper
Was heavily used already I didn't get to send it back picked it up once and it snapped in half I wouldn't buy this for someone if you don't want them deadPublished 18 months ago by nicholas
Awesome scooter. Kids loved it! Ordered another one for little brother:-)Published 21 months ago by Brittmom78