Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2016
Very helpful, compact, used this on a recent trip to Chicago. This helped in the planning stage and while on the trip it was consulted many times. Size was perfect to slip in my purse and it has many landmarks and tourist attractions that we wanted to see right on the map! I highly recommend this.
on October 15, 2011
I initially purchased this prior to moving to Chicago in the hopes that I could keep it on my fridge as I checked out different neighborhoods. I really wanted something that showed me, in detail, the different train schedules and lines.

It didn't work for that purpose (obviously it wasn't intended to go on a fridge, which is why it folds up and is laminated), but it has been incredibly handy map. My husband keeps it in his work bag all the time and references it often when he's walking to work or trying to find different streets. (He travels outside our usual areas much more frequently than I do.)

In all, I'd say it was a handy little purchase.
on May 26, 2017
Great,clear,easy to use map of almost everything a first-time visitor would need to walk around central areas of Chicago.
on March 25, 2016
nice size map with CTA info. I found it most useful because I'd rather walk with a map than have my phone out with a map app on with a microscopic map on the phone screen
on June 3, 2014
The Streetwise maps are honestly life savers in big cities. They help you to easily plan your routes and trips without worrying with a gps that could lose it's signal amidst the tall buildings.
I buy one of these maps for every city I visit and the Streetwise Chicago map stood up to my expectations.
on August 13, 2015
I always buy Streetwise maps whenever I travel as I find them to be both reliable and durable. The Chicago map did not disappoint. The detailed map of the Loop area is particularly clear and useful.
on August 13, 2015
I went through the list of places we wanted to see and put sticky notes on this map to help with planning. I didn't use it a lot once we were there but it came in handy to reference our plans.
on January 29, 2014
these are a must have when using public transport in any big city. I've used them in NYC, San Fran, Chicago, Washington DC, and Boston. Everything is clearly marked but make certain you bring your readling glasses along also, because there is a lot of information packed into those tri fold pages.
on December 14, 2010
I found this map quite useful during a recent trip to Chicago. Lots of good information, things you expect and extras like names of various hotels and restaurants. It is compact, durable and fit well in my small daypack. The overall compact size didn't compromise the labels of streets and places; I found the enlarged area inserts particularly helpful. This map kept me going in the right direction.
on March 9, 2016
I am a huge fan of Streetwise maps. They are easy to read and very durable. I never travel without one.