Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on September 21, 2014
We have gotten I do believe every Strega Nona book there is
My daughter delights in our storytime reading all of them over & over again
Big Anthony is her fav character after Strega Nona
Unreal that the town she lives in Italy is where my maternal Grandfather is from & brings such smiles to her face which
warms my heart beyond words
on February 4, 2017
An Aunt gave my children our first Tomie dePaola book for 30+ years ago. Now I'm buying them for my children's children. I've grown to love all his books!
on December 6, 2013
Bought a few of these, in the series, to give as gifts for my great niece. She loves being read to and it's fun, being of Italian descent, to interject some of my personal experiences and family stories to her.
on April 8, 2013
The Strega Nona books are great in the way they talk about magic but aren't overbearing or pushy with the religious side (the priests and nuns also come to her for her help). It shows very well how two worlds can co-exist, a lesson a lot of adults could learn from.

I believe this may be my favorite of the 3 we have so far (other two are Magic Lessons and the very first one). It's a beautiful story!
on August 17, 2015
Strega Nona is a magical person who finds a place in your heart forever. She solves problems, has adventures and teaches lessons in each story.
on December 1, 2015
A keeper - will pass this on to the next generation.
on September 23, 2015
We love Strega Nona! Love reading about how Strega Nona came to be.
on May 22, 2016
Great
on January 19, 2013
Tomie dePaola, being one of my favorite children's authors and illustrators, can write nothing I wouldn't like. I admit, I am biased, but only because of the wonderful and outstanding characters and illustrations he has created.
on May 3, 2015