- File Size: 2316 KB
- Print Length: 175 pages
- Publisher: Gallup Press; 1 edition (September 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2013
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001CDZZI6
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,475 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
StrengthsFinder 2.0 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 175 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Includes Access Code
Please note: Upon purchase of this ebook, you will be emailed a unique code to your Kindle registered email account to access additional content. This one-use-only code will allow you to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment that is included with this book. To take the assessment, visit www.strengthsfinder.com. Please note, you will receive this code via email one hour after purchase. More on Access codes.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Buy the book new. Each copy includes a scratch off passcode that gives you access to the StrengthsFinder 2.0 test. It can only be used once and the book is a waste without the test.
- The book itself is largely a description of the strengths measured by the test. It's a companion to the test and not something you wold read on its own, but it does a great job of bringing the test to life.
- The test is worth the price of admission. It's 177 rapid-fire questions that reveal the top five themes, or strengths associated with your personality. Knowing these strengths is critical, because they are unchangeable traits that will enable you to succeed to your fullest potential.
- I also purchased the Amazon recommended Emotional Intelligence 2.0. I enjoyed it immensely as well.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology