Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,763 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,266 reviews
on July 10, 2017
Here's what you need to know about StrengthsFinder 2.0:

- Buy the book new. Each copy includes a scratch off passcode that gives you access to the StrengthsFinder 2.0 test. It can only be used once and the book is a waste without the test.

- The book itself is largely a description of the strengths measured by the test. It's a companion to the test and not something you wold read on its own, but it does a great job of bringing the test to life.

- The test is worth the price of admission. It's 177 rapid-fire questions that reveal the top five themes, or strengths associated with your personality. Knowing these strengths is critical, because they are unchangeable traits that will enable you to succeed to your fullest potential.

- I also purchased the Amazon recommended Emotional Intelligence 2.0. I enjoyed it immensely as well.
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2017
Easy and quick read. Great for first year college students trying to find their path in life. Highly recommend. But if you're already pretty happy with your path in life, might be a bit of unsurprising.
on September 4, 2017
This was purchased for me by my son! The questionnaire provided helpful feedback. I highly recommend this book.
on September 13, 2017
I did the original Strengths Finder in early 2000's. It was fun to take the test again and see how my priorities have changed. I've marked my calendar to do this again in another ten years. Great way to know oneself!
on September 17, 2017
More than a book, an important tool for companies large or small. Years ago, Dr. Clifton founded Selection Research Inc. based in Lincoln, Nebraska upon
which StrengthsFinder 2.0 is modeled. I saw this concept's effectiveness in both a Fortune 500 company as well as my own smaller businesses today. Each month I give away at least two books to those individuals I sense will benefit from receiving them.
on September 18, 2017
Excellent book to help you confirm what you already know about you. What is your currency! Very insightful I bought two copies for gifts.
on September 11, 2017
Interesting read
on September 9, 2017
What a great self developement book. Learn your strengths and areas of improvement/OPPORTUNITY. Helps in both personal and business life.
on September 16, 2017
Good to know your strengths and where you can focus on improvement. Especially in a team building environment
on May 12, 2016
This is a fun test to see what your strengths are. Some of them I already guessed, but it was educational to delve deeper into understanding what steps I can take to enhance my strengths. I am curious to know the rank of my entire list is, but was only given the top 5. I believe you can pay $75 to receive the entire list of 36 in order.