- Series: RESOURCES FOR CHANGING LIVES
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing; First edition (July 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526608
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526607
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.1 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #287,654 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stress: Peace Amid Pressure (Resources for Changing Lives) First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
David Powlison (MDiv, Westminster Theological Seminary; MA, PhD, University of Pennsylvania) is the editor of the Journal of Biblical Counseling and a member of the faculty and counseling staff at the Christian Counseling and Education Foundation in Glenside, Pennsylvania. He teaches at Westminster Theological Seminary and is a board member and fellow of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors. He and his wife live in Glenside. They have three children.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now