- File Size: 409 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Unique Vision Press; 1 edition (November 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AEB5E24
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#142,679 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #113 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #189 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Stress Management
- #243 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
De-Stress Your Life: Reduce Anxiety, Increase Energy, and Enjoy Your Stress-Free Life Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Whatever aspect of life that causes you stress- be it work, finances, family, relationships, this book can help you reduce stress and anxiety. The advice and methods laid out in this book for dealing with stress are very actionable and sensible.
Live a worry-free life. Read this book.
Changing your focus on how you perceive life can really make a difference, and this is probably one of the best, simplest books available for reducing stress and anxiety in our everyday lives. It's definitely my go-to stress book. Recommended.
It's a quick read, which speaks to a storytelling tone that the author takes to illustrate several examples. This is a book for anybody who knows that life can pressure and push from so many different angles, and is looking for some coping mechanisms and strategies to help make life more enjoyable on many subtle levels.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Book had some helpful tips. Not an academic textbook in terms of research, but some good, practical advice to ponder.Published on November 14, 2013 by rusty hayes
It is a good self help book. But, remember that you have to apply what the writer is suggesting...won't help to read it and leave it.Published on September 14, 2013 by T.O.
Didn't finish the book digest few pages were good though. Ready to return. Thank you. I need five more words.Published on August 10, 2013 by Stacey
Loved it. Gave me a new perspective on myself. I love helping others, but I need to help myself first to be any good for others.Published on May 29, 2013 by sagebrush farm
Explains the stressors of life and how to manage them or make positive changes for less stress in your life!Published on March 18, 2013 by kristin harenchar
not helpful at all, short, and gives common knowledge advice. Don't buy it! I guess there's just no new information out there.Published on February 23, 2013 by Sandy
It's been a while since I read it, but it didn't do it for me. This book was OK enough, but the author seemed to think that stress is mostly caused by hyper-scheduling. Read morePublished on February 8, 2013 by Solveig
Was a great learning tool. It will really help with my stress. I didnt know how to deal with my stress till nowPublished on January 16, 2013 by larose michelle starkey
This book had good info that I really needed where I am right now. I enjoyed reading it and would recommend it to anyone dealing with stress.Published on January 12, 2013 by Cynthia Lindgren
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Self-Help > Stress Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Stress Management