- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533064229
- ISBN-13: 978-1533064226
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,970,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stressing Out Over Happiness: — exploring the effects of stress, meditation and happiness Paperback – May 25, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Vic Shayne is a best-selling author (Wall Street Journal and Amazon) whose work has covered an eclectic body of topics over the past 40 years, including natural healthcare, psychology, human interest, philosophy, nature, and biographical history.