|Fits as expected||
- Hand Wash/Lay Flat to Dry
- If Undecided Between Sizes Please Choose The Larger One As The Unitard Runs Slightly Small
- Now offering 2-Day Shipping / Is Your Size Or Color Out Of Stock? Fear Not! We Are Re-Stocking Right Now! Message Me For An ETA
- Teamwear Made in the USA Hand wash/lay flat to dry
- Fit model: 5'4", 115 lbs is wearing a MEDIUM
- Adult US Jr. Sizes: Small (0-2), Medium (4-6), Large (8-10), X Large (12-14)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Want to be Barbie from Toy Story 3? This turquoise unitard just needs the belt and legwarmers for the perfect Barbie Costume. Whether you’re looking to be Barbie or just in need of a sexy costume, this polyester/spandex unitard is just what you need. Made in the U.S.A. This Unitard is 95% polyester and 5% spandex. Adult US Jr. Sizes: Small (0-2), Medium (4-6), Large (8-10), X Large (12-14)
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LBLXREI
- Item model number: U3013METBAR-$P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Leg warmers: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004K4595S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Long blonde wig: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016BK23OI/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pink belt: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016YTSTOE/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pink danceable heels: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012U0WYDS/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pink scrunchie: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C90IX1G/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Barbie Contact lenses (super creepy, and super awesome, but only available outside of Amazon): The vendor I purchased from no longer seems to carry the lenses I purchased, but you can get non-prescription, medical grade contact lenses from a number of online Korean stores and shipping is usually super fast.
I ordered from Eyes My Way: [...]
My second choice was Pinky's Paradise: [...]
Makeup: Search the web for Barbie makeup to find a plethora of tutorials. Pick one that speaks to you. Whichever you choose, be sure to get white pencil. It's the cornerstone of any Barbie look. I picked up some inexpensive makeup at Walgreens to add to my costume makeup kit.
The story: I ordered this lat minute as a costume for "Barbie Girl" in a live lip sync battle and inquired about a faster shipping option. Stretch is Comfort was very quick to respond and get that approved for me. The blue metallic masterpiece arrived right on time for my dress rehearsal! My luck with the show, which happened to be a contest, however, was not so good as the expedience of the seller. My team did not make it to the final round and my plans for the unitard were foiled. Now I have a full routine in my back pocket for another time!
• I have a small chest (A/B) and the Small unitard still fit well.
• I am 5'6" but have a long torso and short legs so even in the Small size the legs were a bit bunched up at the bottom. This is expected for my body type.
• The unitard is a costume piece so expect costume material and no lining inside. That said it the quality of material seems high and I imagine one could get plenty of use out of it.
• The unitard is pretty epic so be prepared!
p.s. I did wear a wife-beater under it because I sweat easily, and thought I needed that cotton barrier between it & my skin. But even my legs didn't get sweaty. So for what should've been an unbreathable bodysuit, it really was comfortable!
p.p.s. The guy w/me is my husband. Like I said, I was a rainbow unicorn. And he was an ear-o-corn. Yeah. We're witty like that!!
Also I made my whole look using the products from here in Amazon.