Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

They may not be pants, but they are my new favorite article of clothing -- ordered the Oatmeal and am coming back for more colors. I'm not wearing these with my booty hanging out there for the world to see, because like the title says, they are NOT PANTS. What they are, and they excel at this, is the perfect thing under a short skirt or dress, or a *really* long top that may as well be a dress.

They are soft, just the right amount of stretchy, and not at all shiny or pantyhose-looking -- and yes, you can somewhat see through them. I'm on the "sturdy" side of a size Small at 5'3 and 130 with an athletic build, if I was bone-skinny they might be opaque but I didn't expect them to be, so that's fine. The fit is just right and the fabric weight is ideal for warm weather. They're supposed to be lightweight, because remember, you're wearing them in addition to the other things that cover your booty, not *instead* of them.

If people complain about them being too thin, chances are those people are not using them for their intended purpose. They are tights. Undergarments. Not outer garments. I can't stress this enough.
44 comments| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 1, 2013
These were so thin they tore within the first hour of wear. They are also see-through, not opaque at all.
on June 24, 2014

The GOOD 5-star PRODUCT:
Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Leggings Tights
Sold by Khanomak and Fulfilled by Amazon.
** In your cart, the word "Seamed" should not appear in the product description.

The BAD 1-star PRODUCT:
Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Seamed Leggings Tights
Ships from and sold by LOVEIT.
** In your cart, the word "Seamed" will appear in the product description.

Unfortunately, the word "Seamed" appears in the description on the product page no matter which product it is.
I ordered Navy, Black and Heather Grey, the non-seamed ones from KHANOMAK, and love them all - comfortable, well made, fit nicely.
I ordered yellow, the seamed ones from LOVIT, and they are one of the worst items I've ever paid money for.
on January 24, 2013
these seem well made, and the dark charcoal color is very nice. but they run quite small. the rise is fairly low also, so if you're looking for a roomy-loose type cotton legging, definitely go up a size.
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 7, 2016
Basically, you get what you pay for. These tights do run small. Upon taking them out of the packaging, they looked like they were meant for a child. They provided good stretch once I put them on, and fit just past my knees. I would have liked them to come down a bit more, maybe mid calf, but otherwise the fit felt comfortable. I bought the charcoal grey, and haven't had problems with them looking see through... however I always wear black underwear, so that may help. I'm 5"4', and weigh 120 pounds, and the size small fit me good. For the price, I would buy a couple more pairs to wear and throw out when necessary. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with this item.
on March 30, 2015
I purchased these to wear underneath uniform pants that were irritating my skin and they work very well for that. They are very thin, almost sheer, so do not cause me to overheat when I need to be working outside and still keep my skin protected from the wool blend I need to wear for work. They did fade slightly in the first wash, even washed in cold, and they do run a touch small- though not anywhere near a full size. I would not recommend these as outerwear, but they did not twist or bunch during an active 8 hour shift so they should be fine as a base layer or as home exercise wear. I actually intend to buy more.
on August 7, 2016
The material feels a little cheap, almost like pantyhose. It's also slightly shear. I wouldn't recommend them for yoga or workouts. They are fine for normal day to day wear but bending and stretching cause these capri crop leggings to go completely shear. They are not very breathable either. They seem to hold heat in. Wearing these on a humid day is a no go! They took an extremely long time to ship. They wash and dry fine. No shrinking. You have to be careful wear you sit though because like pantyhose they get runs. Sitting on your front steps will most likely cause a run. And again like pantyhose once you have a run it's out of control, every move you make just cause the snag to get bigger and bigger.
on October 28, 2013
As noted elsewhere, they are thinner than leggings, so crotch/rear coverage is a must. For my build, I don't see any skin through the weave (not true for the navy blue pair I also got). They are perfect for a tunic or short dress, or under long pants where you want extra warmth.

My biggest gripe is that they are short in the rise, both front and back. I am long from waist to crotch, so these are more 'low rise' than anything else. If I stretch too much, they become 'lower rise'.

Overall, not quite a 4 but better than a 3; but they are packaged well and the return policy is generous, so the product will get a 4.
on December 9, 2014
I am pleased the actually fit over my bubble butt and stay in place keeping it covered without playing the peekabo game. They are definitely Not made for cold weather! They are perfect for warm weather since they are thin and light weight but definitly see through so Do Not wear them like pants. They need to be under your clothes, dress, etc because they are a comfortable All day fit but noone needs to see anything unmentionable or oops/ TMI. So a 4 only for the revealing thin quality of the material.
on August 29, 2014
I am 5' tall and weigh 115; they'd probably be fine if I had bought a medium instead of a small. The reason I'd gone with a small is because in the past I've purchased other brands in medium and then they'd stretch out after a good few uses. I figured the smalls would stretch out and become a perfect fit, but these don't stretch very much. It's not thick, soft material, it's more thin, not so soft, and not very stretchy. And like a lot of the other reviews I read on these, they're not to be used as pants, definitely have to cover up with a long shirt or a dress or tunic.