Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 289 reviews
on August 18, 2014
It gives a decent stretch, but the plastic ridges can really dig in the the spinal muscles, which doesn't seem at all necessary for a stretching tool. I use only the steepest side for the most effect possible on my two herniated disks. It can help a bad flare up and it's cheap enough to be worth trying it. I've had every other treatment known over the 12 years of my back problem, and this is actually one piece that can help. I'll lay on it for about 10 minutes at a time and couple days a week. The last rung on the ladder so to speak, can sometimes dig into the pelvis bone a bit, so it's not real comfy, but it can help chronic conditions like mine. Just as an fyi, I'm 37 years old, 6'1" and I weigh 205 lbs. The most effective treatments I've found are nutrition and exercise, hydration, vicodine, never lifting anything of the floor again, and drinking until it doesn't matter...which hurts hydration. This item, and a massage chair (or professional massage if you can afford it) and chiropractic can help too. Everything else is just crap designed to take your money.
on October 14, 2014
I have scoliosis, and since my job as an EMT requires me to lift patients, my back often hurts. Most of the time, my back would hurt just from taking a deep breath. I got this so that I could stretch my back, hoping to relieve a little of the pain. This stretcher has worked better than I could have imagined! I stretch my back once when I get up and once before bed, for a few mins at a time. For the most part, I don't have back pain anymore. I can breathe deeply without pain. My chiropractor actually said my spine isn't quite as curved from the scoliosis anymore! I love this thing, it's helped my back so much.
on November 7, 2016
This thing saved my life. I love it. You'll be amazed at how many places you hurt but don't realize it because you've ignored them so many times that now you ignore the pain automatically.
From a design standpoint, this thing is perfect. You can reach everywhere on your body. It's perfectly sturdy. It's versatile. Oh, and did I mention it's perfect.
I love mine. I bet you'll live yours too.
on May 27, 2014
Actually doesn't work. Causes pain. At least for me. Buyer beware. Try one before you buy it...if you can. I had four family members try it and they had the same reaction.
on May 30, 2014
A friend on mine has had one very similar to this but made of wood. I have used it and noticed that it really helps to relax and correct my posture. I have been using this one for a few days now and really appreciate how much better I feel. I now have a need to keep a correct posture as it feels natural and comfortable. I use it every day for just a few minutes.

Making this device of wood would be very expensive and possibly impractical for commercial distribution.
We all should be thank full that some one made a considerable investment to make this product available at such a low price. Plastic casting is very , very expensive. The material is very strong and if used according to the instructions it will be as well very durable.

The unit I received looks exactly as the one on the picture (Blue with Black sides)

I consider this a good product worth the price.

Thank you!
on January 21, 2017
Have a horrible time with low back pain and I find that this stretches the lower spine / muscles to provide some relief. I use the curved side toward my lower spine to get the best stretch. Also like it the other way to help loosen the scaps and traps area.
on October 2, 2013
I do crafts that require hours of sitting in one position and I pay for it with an aching back. When I finally get to the point that I just can't sit still any longer, I get out my Stretch Mate back stretcher. It can be positioned at any distance to achieve maximum effect. To get additional relief I pull my knees to my chest (one at a time usually) and listen to my spine realign itself (wow, all those little pops and cracks) and I feel so much better afterward.
This is constructed of very hard plastic so I use a folded bath towel for padding so it is more comfortable.
on May 10, 2017
I bought this last year for my mother. She has barely used it and I used it a few times... as you can imagine its quite uncomfortable to lay down on because its all solid rigid plastic, there are a lot of edges to the curves too, theyre not rounded over.. I guess it helped other people a lot, but I think its wayyyy overpriced for a piece of curved plastic. $20 max would be ideal...
on December 17, 2016
I love this! You can move it around in different positions to get different stretches. I don't find it too hard at all. (Some reviewers say it's too hard and they need padding on it.) For me, it's a comfortable device. If you can stay on it for a few minutes, you'll feel the muscles slowly continue to relax and your back will keep stretching.
on October 10, 2014
I like this product. It does help align and stretch my back when it bothers me. I do agree that the plastic is hard and that I use a towel or flattened pillow to help. I use for just 5 minutes a day and really does wonders. I have had to back injuries as a nurses aide and fell down a set of stairs too. My back feels great thanks to this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.