Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

50%
50%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on August 2, 2011
Generally speaking I prefer if someone has a negative opinion they should keep it to themselves, but WOW this one was weird. It was difficult to read and in some places I felt like the author was trying too hard to use words they might have discovered in a dictionary. I get the feeling this author might be from another country (just a strange way of stating things). The ending was a little bit of pleasure and a lot of pain. I was confused by the fact that one woman had to drive the car - he parked at all the stops he made, so why did she have to drive? The contraption they used was interesting, but made me wonder if there is such a device for folks that like sexual pain or was this the author's imagination at work? Hummm...don't know. The premise was interesting, but I'm thinking this author needs more time to develop and study before publishing (there is some potential there). The other reviewer stated that this was a very short story...I'm sorry, but it wasn't short enough for me.
on August 2, 2011
I read a lot of free shorts and this one was a complete waste. The writing itself was fine, no major errors. It was the story that was lacking. Absolutely no character development or description. I don't expect there to be a huge plot in a short book. The basis of this story (guy hired to drive woman around in limo but can't see into the back of the limo as said client picks up various people from redetermined locations for short visits) did have potential it just went in a completely different way than I had hoped. I finished the story shaking my head wondering what I had just read. I normally would say go ahead and read the story if you want a good quick steamy sex scene, but the sex scene in this was terrible.
I'm currently reading the author's other short story The Bonds of Wedlock, I hope I can give it a better review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2011
This is a very short story about . . . I'm not sure, exactly. A man is hired to drive a limo to multiple locations over several hours, during which time various people get into the limo for unknown purposes. He is under strict instructions to not ever get out of the car.

Short story shorter, curiosity gets the better of him at the end of the night when he is alone, and he finds something strange in the back of the limo. When his employers catch him peaking, he is "punished." There is a brief BDSM sex scene to complete the story.

I did not get the point of the final scene in the back of the limo, or what was up with the employers and what they did with all their clients (at least I think that's what they were) in the back of the limo. The sex scene was rather cold and uninteresting, although it was in keeping with the bizarre atmosphere maintained throughout the story.

I don't know what the point of this brief work of fiction was, but if someone has a fetish for medieval torture, then perhaps they might enjoy, or at least better understand, this story. Having read a fair amount of light to medium BDSM, this is the first I have come across this particular piece of equipment used in this way.

I wouldn't say it is not worth the free download, or your time to read, as it's not particularly badly written. If you want to leave me a comment explaining how I totally missed the point of the story, then I might reassess my two star review. I'm curious as to what exactly the clients were getting out of whatever they did in the back of the limo.
on August 2, 2011
This was a freebie, and I still felt ripped off.

This is erotica for classic horror fans, I guess. And I don't mean that it was gory or horrific; I am talking old-school literary genre, when horror meant all atmosphere, and no action.

Nothing really happens, and you don't really understand what does, and when I finished this chapter-length story, my main reaction was WTF?!

I won't be reading anything else by this author.
on November 8, 2011
i dont know how the story ends, it was so dumb and took it off my Kindle. I was very boring. I can read almost anything, but this was to much. Yawn....