Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 27, 2017
I absolutely love the StriVectin-TL brand of products. I have the face serum, the eye cream and the neck/decolletage cream and love the benefits. I am a 56 y/o female and love it when people tell me I do not look like a grandma, but I am! I will continue to buy this product.
on September 21, 2016
I really don't know yet. I haven't noticed a difference and I've been using the serum almost a month now. I absolutely love the neck cream and that's why I purchased this product. I am going to give it more time since its only been one month. The results from the neck cream are almost instantaneous and I guess I was expecting the same from the face serum.
on August 29, 2013
I've been using this for more than four months and I'm really pleased. I use it on my entire face, including my eye area, and also my neck. My skin is firmer and smoother and the texture has improved. I like it so much I just ordered the face trio and also the eye deep wrinkle repair. Good stuff.
on December 4, 2013
No visible changes....I use other Strivectin products....along with the Retinol Night Treatment....I am almost out of this....not sure if I will purhase again ! Too bad because the eyeserum & eyecream is GREAT....tiny lines gone...Also use Strivectin skin on my face & neck...neckline alot visibly faded.
on September 22, 2015
I am not sure about the properties of this serum. My neck looked very dry...and if I use it in my face, and combine with ANY cream, it itches the whole day...I cannot use it anymore...
on January 28, 2018
Worthless waste of money. I have been using for almost a month and see no results.
on October 27, 2014
Way to expensive for the result you get...Loreal Wrinkle Repair is much better
on November 19, 2014
This product seems to work . I think my complexion is more refined looking--smaller pores. Smoother appearance.
on February 1, 2016
Was replacing AuraVie Age Defying Face Serum that is no longer available. This product doesn't work as promised...disgusted for the high price and that the product hasn't tightened my face.
on April 16, 2015
Works very well. It really does smooth out my skin and is not greasy or oily.