Stride Rite Clayton Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)
|Price:||$14.99 - $44.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Sneaker featuring mesh upper with leather overlays and stretchy hook-and-loop strap
- Padded collar
- Easy-on loop at counter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your little adventurer will be ready to blaze new trails in the Stride Rite Clayton. This kid's sneaker features a leather upper for both comfort and durability. Mesh linings will keeps his feet feeling cool and comfortable. The alternative closure provides the perfect fit and an easy on and off. This Stride Rite sneaker also has a rubber outsole for good traction. He'll go from the classroom to the playground with ease in the Stride Rite Clayton.
Keep his feet comfy and well protected in this stylish and sturdy little athletic shoe from Stride Rite. The Clayton is constructed with a lightweight leather upper and features breathable mesh inlays, a reinforced toe, and elasticized hook-and-loop closure for easy dressing, and a snug, secure fit. Generous cushioning at the collar and tongue lends comfortable support, while the deep-treaded rubber sole offers excellent grip and durability.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0072F8J72
- Item model number: Clayton - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a month of use, the leather on the sides and on the top looks quite used/peeled off. For the comfort that are good.
I was expecting more durable sneakers for $42 given and the brand name.