|Fits as expected||
Stride Rite SRT Palmer Sneaker (Toddler)
|Price:||$29.99 - $44.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Stride Rite
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stride Rite SRT Palmer Lightweight outsole for maximum flexibility. Rounded edges to decrease stumbles and falls. Mesh linings for comfort and breathability. Alternative closure with H&L for easy on/off and adjustability. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Stride Rite designs and engineers footwear specifically to meet the needs of growing children. Stride Rite's mission is to encourage kids and support parents by developing and marketing products that help children embrace life's possibilities and adventures with confidence. Stride Rite shoes aren't like any other shoes you'll buy. They're better. With more than 85 years of experience, they've learned a few things about their craft. Stride Rite is the one company that's been helping kids run, jump, leap, grow, and playfully express themselves since 1919.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008J8MZ58
- Item model number: SRT Palmer - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also appreciate the flexibility inherent in these shoes, on top of the great protection and chunky tread. Every kid is different... And mine live in the country so we need tough stuff that will last... Stride Rite is all that and more.
What I like about them is that they're pretty easy to get on, but not too easy to get off. (His cheaper shoes are hard to get on and easy enough for him to take off himself, so we've lost a LOT of single shoes...)
They also seem particularly durable. He wears them daily and they still look nice.
Shipping was fast, packaging was not damaged in any way and the price was fantastic. I definitely recommend!