|Fits as expected||
Stride Rite Sapphire Light-up Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)
|Price:||$47.90 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (2%)|
- Leather and synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper: Leather/Polyurethane/Sparkle Textile
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Sapphire features lights up with every step, H&L closure for easy on/off and adjustability, and mesh linings for comfort and breathability. This adorable shoe will make your baby girl smile wherever she goes.
Give her a sweet step this season with this adorable mary jane from Stride Rite. The Sapphire features a leather upper with floral-print synthetic panels for greater flexibility and a hook-and-loop closure for the perfect fit. A manmade sole delivers traction indoors and out, while the lighted sole creates smiles.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0074GAMWY
- Item model number: Sapphire - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They lasted all school year. My daughter grew out of them before they wore out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
She loved this shoe with the lights. All three grandchildren love their tennis
to light up. It is a cute feature and I shop for that feature until they get older.
This is the second pair for my daughter. She loved the first pair and wore them all the time. We got this pair for the school year.Published on August 29, 2013 by Louise D.
Lace ups can get a little restrictive, so these are easier to get into and out. Great comfort and cool enough for summer, when sandals are not appropriate. Thanks!Published on June 20, 2013 by Aneice Wheaton
My daughter loves these pairs of shoes a lot. She brags about the lights a lot, LOL. Good quality and very comfortable.Published on May 8, 2013 by Jellydandan
Loved it so much that I got both colors in two sizes. Great for toddlers or preschoolers who are learning to dress up on their own.Published on May 4, 2013 by Elle
I brought these for my Granddaughter. She wore them to school and shoed all her friends her new lighted ShoesPublished on April 18, 2013 by SHIRLEY