Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 22, 2011
Needed a wider sport sneaker for school for my daughter - so I went back to stride rite. I used to buy stride rite when they were toddlers, they always seemed to fit best. Now when she is 10, I find most of the gorgeous shoes I love for looks fit my daughter's wide and high-arched foot badly, very badly. Are you shopping for a kid with high arched and/or wide feet? never buy Italian in spite of the beautiful design and hand stitched leather!(so sad) These were instantly comfortable - just perfect. BONUS: they are cute! no-tie bungy laces, nice design, great color, daughter loves them, mother loves them, price was very good. It's a love story. My fast growing girl wears a size 5, so ladies with smaller feet...don't hesitate. Other brands that work for my high-and-wide foot gurl? Teva, tsubo, and (sigh) crocs. Soccer cleats? again, avoid Italian brands - adidas has been best for our girl. Happy back to school everyone.
on August 9, 2011
I bought these shoes for my 2 year old daughter. They fit true to size and seem really comfortable for her. They are even cuter in person than is shown in the picture. They've held up really well so far and are easy to wipe clean. The velcro strap and faux laces make it easy to get them on and off of a squirmy toddler, while ensuring that the shoes don't fall off when you carry the kid. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase.
on September 20, 2011
These have a great fit, and are really cute shoes, but my daughter says it feels like she's standing on concrete. Not soft or cushioned at all. She would complain after having them on for an hour that her feet really hurt. She has no foot problems, but since she found them so uncomfortable, we recently bought her some Gel Asics, and she raves about how great they feel. Cute shoe; just didn't cut it for her!
on October 26, 2016
These shoes are heavy, but my daughter loves the way they feel, and she's a tough one to find shoes for.
on August 13, 2013
This is the second pair of Stride Rite shoes my wife and I have purchased for our 5 year old son. Our Ben is quite active and we have found it is so worth spending a few extra dollars for a brand that will hold up and last considerably longer than other brands that just fall apart. Will continue purchasing Stride Rites as long as they make his size and fit his style.
on March 9, 2012
These are still a little big, but my 4 yr old LOVED them when he saw them, they'll be waiting in the box for a year or so....but they are cool! (We got the navy/orange ones)
on September 6, 2011
Easy to put on and take off quickly--an absolute MUST for moms of procrastinating 9-year-olds.

I am a fan of the Stride Rite brand because of their long-term benefits, and Amazon.com offered them at a fraction of the price I'd pay at the mall.

The only reason these shoes don't get 5-stars is because I wasn't too thrilled about their aesthetics. But, to my surprise, they actually go with everything--jeans, shorts, and even some skirts.
on June 29, 2013
We purchased these trainers to replace an existing pair. Unfortunately, the elastic fastening snapped after one day. Returned to Amazon with little fuss. Very disappointing as the previous pair (lime coloured) had been a great buy
on June 5, 2016
Very comfortable! Very durable for a child that is very hard on shoes!
on September 5, 2015
grand daughter loves these shoes... She is a busy 4 year old running and jumpping all day long.. they very cute on her....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.