|Fits as expected||
Stride Rite Spider-Man Spidey Sense Light-Up Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)
$34.99 - $54.95
- Rubber sole
- Lights up with every step
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor
- Alternative closure with hook and loop for easy on/off and adjustability
- Featuring spider-man
Customers who bought this item also bought
A spectacular Spider-Man detail adds web-slinging action to Stride Rite's Spider-Man Spidey Sense lighted sneaker.
For over eighty-five years, Stride Rite has been designing and engineering footwear specifically to meet the needs of growing children. Stride Rite's mission is to encourage kids and support parents by developing and marketing products that help children embrace life's possibilities and adventures with confidence. Stride Rite shoes aren't like any other shoes you'll buy. They're better. With over 85 years of experience, we've learned a few things about our craft. Stride Rite is the one company that's been helping kids run, jump, leap, grow, and playfully express themselves since 1919.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0073NU9WG
- Item model number: Spider-Man Spidey Sense - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update. Shoes lasted 7 weeks before the tongue of the shoe ripped, almost completely off. They were cool shoes, my son was heartbroken. Never buying Stride Rite again. This is the 3rd pair of Stride Rites I have bought for him, and they all fell apart. Perfectly happy with Sketchers or New Balance, cheaper and last longer.
The straps on this shoes stop sticking in within 4 weeks of wear, this is the first time it happens however based on other shoes' reviews Stride Rite have gone cheap on their materials.
My son felt a lot because of the straps, nothing serious but if it does happen, stride rite can get in trouble
I have reached out to customer service to have this changed and I had a hard time choosing another pair, since we only have *one chance to change the shoes*, I wanted a good one. Seemed like all the shoes have issues due to their cheap materials.
Stride Rite is going to lose a lot of customers because of this. I really wish they go back because I USED to love them.