Strider - 14X 2-in-1 Balance to Pedal Bike
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STRIDER RIDER TO PEDALING PRO: The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or a 16 to 23" inseam. The 14X comes with a pedal kit that can be added once your child is ready to transition to a pedal bike.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 12 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which are narrow and don't get in the way.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The chain guard prevents cuts and scrapes and helps keep the chain mud-free. The padded seat and soft handlebar grips offer extra comfort so they can ride all day (because you know they'll want to).
- MADE TO LAST: Kids can be hard on things. The 14X's durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Strider 14x will give your child confidence and riding skills, opening up a world of adventure at a young age. As two bikes in one, it sets a new standard as the best first bike for any child and sets them up for instant success. After having mastered riding the 14x as a balance bike, your child is ready to pedal. Quickly attach the Easy Ride Pedal Kit and watch your child seamlessly transition to riding a pedal bike and accomplish this lifechanging milestone! Refined through years of prototypes and testing by eager 3- and 4-year old's, the 14x is truly the next evolution of Strider Balance Bikes. The Strider 14x has been designed to grow with your child, and the included Learn-to-Ride material puts you in control of the best process available for learning to ride. The Strider 14x is your ticket to the Strider Family. Join the millions of parents who have watched their child become more confident and outgoing while learning to ride.
Compare with similar items
Strider - 12 Pro Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Silver
Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike, Black
Yedoo TooToo 12" Balance Bike by Age 2-5 (Black)
Cruzee UltraLite Balance Bike (4.4 lbs) for Ages 1.5 to 5 Years | Best Sport Push Bicycle for 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Boys & Girls– Toddlers & Kids Skip Tricycles on the Lightest First Bike – White
Chicco 1716000070 Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||Amazon.com||WeeBikeShop||The Cruzee Shop||Amazon.com|
|Color||Awesome Blue||Silver||Black||Black||White \ White Wheel||Red|
|Item Weight||20.5 lbs||5.3 lbs||8.75 lbs||8.2 lbs||4.4 lbs||5.95 lbs|
Color: Awesome Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shipping was fast and packed well. Bike comes in a couple peices but is very easy to put together.
She just turned 4 but wears a size 6 and has a 19inch inseam. She says she loves it but she does not enjoy riding it. It's been two weeks now and we encourage her every day to practice but she is done after one or two times down the driveway. She was very excited to take it on our 1 mile loop the first day but made it only a quarter mile. I am not sure what it is but she looks uncomfortable on it. We have lots of room for adjustments in height but to me it seems like the handlebar is too far to reach. I know it may take getting used to longer and I don't want to push her too hard but this wasn't cheap so I am quite bummed. So I am more or less giving my kid 4 instead of 5 stars rather than the bike but it's just not a fit for every single kid. I will update if it changes....
Yes, the colors aren't as abundant as the 12". So we took our twins to custom picked their colors at the store. I think they like the bike even more since they picked their exact favorite colors.
My favorite thing about this bike compared to others is that they don't have to climb up to the seat.