Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on June 18, 2017
I have read Cleary's books since childhood. Strider is refreshing because she matures the characters. Cleary's books improved my reading skills at a very fast pace.
on May 11, 2016
great book
on August 19, 2015
My seventh-grade son (who was a fan of Henry Huggins when he was younger but had grown out of him) loved it. So did I. Perfect dose of nice boy and (adolescence oblige) attitude. Growing up but staying nice, at least most of the time. Hurrah for Beverly Cleary.
on March 25, 2016
It was a story of hope and love between a young boy going through transitions and a dog who helps him make the transition.
on October 24, 2014
I loved Dear Mr. Henshaw growing up, but never read the sequel. Glad I did as I always wondered about Leigh Botts and how he was doing! Good book for children (and adults who want a short read).
on June 16, 2014
I love this book. It's a follow-up to Dear Mr. Henshaw. It's special because it takes place in the Monterrey, Pacific Grove area, which is close by.
on September 9, 2015
Great product, highly recommended.
on October 9, 2013
My son and I read this book together and we both thought it was a very good book!!! We recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a good book!
on July 4, 2015