Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike, for Ages 6 Months to 5 Years
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEARN TO RIDE - Helps your child bond with their very first bike. Develops balance and core stability while improving dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness.
- GROWS WITH CHILD - Its adjustable seat, handlebars, and never-flat tires provide easy tool-free maintenance. The seat height ranges from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.) and fits children’s inseams between 30-51 cm (12-20 in.), so the bike grows with your little boy or girl for extended play.
- FOR NEW AND EXPECTING PARENTS - This makes for the perfect gift for a baby shower, announcement gift, or 1st birthday present. The Strider Baby Bundle can be used from the time baby can sit up through years of riding.
- CREATED FOR YEARS OF FUN - The only ride-on toy that gets your baby familiar with a bike they will grow with. The 2-in-1 baby rocker securely holds the 12” Sport Balance Bike in place. Once your baby is ready to ride, it is simple to convert to a stand-alone push bike by removing from the rocking base.
- MADE FOR KIDS - The ultra lightweight frame of this riding toy weighs only 5.6 pounds, making it easy to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips and built-in footrests provide years of use. This Pro edition comes with a textured performance footrest and an official Strider number plate.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Strider 12 Pro Baby Bundle
Join the Strider Family
Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The 12 Pro is our all-around fun factory. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding on two wheels before they’re out of diapers.
A Bike That Grows With Them
This bundle is a classic 12 Pro that comes with a detachable rocking base to encourage muscle memory as soon as your child can walk. A rocking bike is the perfect way for your child to become acquainted with the feeling of riding a bike before they get out on the streets. The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 in. – 20 in. inseam.
Designed for young kids
Weighing in at only 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller.
- Never flat, no-maintenance tires
- 5.6 pounds (2.5 kg)
- Handlebar pad
- Built-in footrests
- No-tool Assembly
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18-22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in.)
A Bike For Every Stage
Strider Baby Bundle
The Strider Baby Bundle is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness (yeah, a kid’s bike company totally knows what those are). When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike.
Strider 12 Sport
The 12 Pro is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). The 12 Pro is our all-around fun factory.
Strider 14x Sport
We’ve put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
How to Select the Right Bike for Your Child
'What size bike should I get my child?': Easy, the best size bike for your kiddo is the bike that fits them from day one. The best way to do that is measure their inseam.
'Yeah, but what about their age?': Age is more like... an approximate fit. Inseam is an exact fit, trust us.
'Okay, got it. What's an inseam?': Good question. Inseam is the distance between the ground and crotch (just in case you're interested in measuring your inseam for your next Halloween costume).
Besides eating, sleeping, and pooping, one of the coolest things kids do is form bonds – with parents, with family members, and with toys. The Strider Baby Bundle is the best 2-in-1 baby rocker you can give your child. The Strider Baby Bundle helps your little bundle of biscuits bond with their very first bike before they ever take it to the rough and tumble cul-de-sac. The rocking base securely holds the Strider Sport in place as your baby literally rocks out.
Eventually, they’ll be rocking so hard you’ll think they’re about to blast off into the stratosphere. Don’t worry, we disengaged the sweet rocket engines. This safe and secure ride-on toy is all self-propelled.
When your little bubble butt has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, the Baby Bundle easily converts from a rocker to a balance bike. Not even a full diaper is enough to slow the 12 Pro down. Designed for little racers, the premium Strider 12 Pro is the ultra-light, high-end bike for tiny speed demons who crave the wind in their face and freedom at their fingertips. An all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), a textured performance footrest, and an official Strider number plate all mean your little dirt devil is going to be spinning up tornadoes around the other kids at the park.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.39 x 12.52 x 15 inches; 20.25 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 6 months and up
- Date First Available : February 22, 2018
- Manufacturer : Strider
- ASIN : B079ZJ2MV4
Best Sellers Rank:
#240,608 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- #138 in Kids' Balance Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My one year old grandson loves it
dont buy it