2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEARN TO RIDE - The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren’t quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12– 17 in. inseam.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Classic’s durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your child’s Strider. Become your little rebel’s biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Through ten years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding, observation, testing and even racing, Strider Bikes has created a bike that allows for an easy and more successful transition to a pedal bike. Strider specializes specifically in Balance Bikes and in the process the company has developed enhanced features, including the lowest seat in the industry. With Strider’s Four Learn-to-Ride steps, children can jump on a bike and get moving as soon as the bike is set up. As lovers of riding bikes, Strider loves inspiring children to ride. Strider’s mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence. With 1 million sold worldwide, Strider hopes to continue to reach families around the world.
Why Balance Bikes?
The balance bike is a simple design to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels without training wheels. Since the bike has no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children come to find that riding a balance bike is as easy as walking. Children do not have to fear when they are on a balance bike because they can place their feet solidly on the ground. As the child progresses at his or her pace, they can change to a traditional bicycle whenever they are ready.