Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12 to 17” inseam. The 12 Classic is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids can be hard on things. With the 12 Classic’s durable steel frame, all-weather seat, and puncture-proof tires, you don’t have to worry about damage or maintenance.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: The simple yet durable design is easy for young riders to take their first steps on a bike and progress to striding, gliding, and balancing. Your child will be riding in no time!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Through ten years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding, observation, testing and even racing, Strider Bikes has created a bike that allows for an easy and more successful transition to a pedal bike. Strider specializes specifically in Balance Bikes and in the process the company has developed enhanced features, including the lowest seat in the industry. With Strider’s Four Learn-to-Ride steps, children can jump on a bike and get moving as soon as the bike is set up. As lovers of riding bikes, Strider loves inspiring children to ride. Strider’s mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence. With 1 million sold worldwide, Strider hopes to continue to reach families around the world.
Why Balance Bikes?
The balance bike is a simple design to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels without training wheels. Since the bike has no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children come to find that riding a balance bike is as easy as walking. Children do not have to fear when they are on a balance bike because they can place their feet solidly on the ground. As the child progresses at his or her pace, they can change to a traditional bicycle whenever they are ready.
Compare to similar items
This item Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years, Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||Amazon.com||Flipside Brands||NetRush||The Cruzee Shop|
|Color||STRIDER Blue||STRIDER Pink||Red||Green||Silver||Pink|
|Item Weight||6.61 lbs||6.7 lbs||5.95 lbs||7.28 lbs||5.3 lbs||4.4 lbs|
While the industry typically uses "entry-level" as shorthand for a non-race bike, we can assert with comfort and confidence that the custom grips, saddles, and other features that set Strider's lighter, more expensive models apart from the "entry-level" 12 Classic Balance Bike probably won't be missed. The 12 Classic is designed for aspiring cyclists from 18 months to 3 years of age, providing a platform to transition from striding to coasting in order to learn the balance and handling skills necessary for eventually piloting a proper bicycle. The balance bike's sturdy frame is rounded off with flat-free tires, an adjustable seatpost, footrests for gliding, and brake mounts so that -- as the young rider's coasting skills increase -- a rear brake can be added to keep things in check.
Color: STRIDER Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
The seat is adjustable for very young kids (18 months-ish) and does require a tool to loosen and adjust.