Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Strider - Knee and Elbow Pad Set for Safe Riding, Black
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PADDING FOR LITTLE KNEES & ELBOWS: Strider's Pad set provides extra cushions for little knees and elbows. Designed for children from 18 months to 5 years of age. It includes 2 Elbow Pads and 2 Knee Pads.
- STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE: With a black and white two-tone design, this pad set is both stylish and comfortable. In fact, it is our top-selling accessory for children of this age and features our stylish custom logo design.
- EASY-TO-ATTACH AND TOUGH DESIGN: The Strider Elbow & Knee Pad Set features Velcro straps making it easy for your child to gear up for riding. With a premium hard plastic outer shell, these pads are designed to be tough and durable.
- WASHABLE FOR CONVENIENCE: These pads are conveniently washable for easy clean up after a day of riding. Please follow the washing instructions in order to maximize their lifespan.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY: Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike free of the fear of falling and the frustrating option of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7.5 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Special Size Type||One Size|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top Customer Reviews
Out of all the other pads I've tested, this fits and look the best.
Nothing negative about these!!
Please click below if you find my review useful!
For our next pad set, we'll likely try the pull-on type pads. Still, they have served their purpose so far.
My Grandson is very tall and somewhat skinny for his age and so I was not sure if a "toddler" set would fit. These fit perfectly and I feel they will protect him well. I also think he will be able to wear these for a couple years without outgrowing them.
Strange that there are so many positive reviews. Sending back and buying something different.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These pads are PERFECT. They fit like a glove on our 3yr old and exactly what we were looking forPublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
The straps began to tear at the pad connection point. This happened during minimal use. Disappointing, because the pass look great. Only wish they held up the same.Published 12 days ago by Theodore Williams
Realized some of the stitching was coming loose! Fits ok for my son! good for what we need them for!Published 12 days ago by Sara
These are great quality but too large for my son who will be 4 in two weeks. I am glad he will be able to grow into them but we need something that will fit him now. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Bethy Steines
I bought this as a gift for my nephew. He liked it very much and it did the job.Published 1 month ago by JS4JC