Strider ST-3 PREbike (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREbike Balance Bike for Toddlers
- Ergonomically designed for Toddlers. Small grips and seat for small hands and legs.
- Patented frame design features Launchpad Footrests for many years of skill development.
- Never fill, puncture proof tires make Strider maintenance free for parents.
- Sizing: Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30" to 44" tall (saddle height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Age Range Description||5|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 14.5 x 33 inches|
|Item Display Weight||9 pounds|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Number Of Speeds||1|
|Shipping Weight||8.6 pounds|
If your toddler can walk, your toddler can ride a Strider PREbike™. The Strider PREbike™ teaches your child balance and coordination, developing glittering confidence. Trikes and bikes with training wheels simply can’t do this. Traditional bicycles place too much focus on learning to pedal - skimping on developing your child’s motor skills. And these bikes are heavy, clunky and difficult for toddlers to control. The Strider PREbikeTM is the natural progression from a ride-on or push toy. Yes, bike riding becomes a easy and fun when you teach your child balance and coordination before pedaling. With NO pedals and NO training wheels, your toddler powers the Strider PREbikeTM using their feet safely on the ground; allowing them to learn to balance a bike at their own pace. So ditch the tricycle and training wheels, and teach your child to ride a bike sooner and safer with a Strider PREbike™.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The seat on this bike goes very low. Low enough that i think it could work for any 18th month old on up. The seat and handle bars are both adjustable so the child should be able to ride this until they go to a bike with pedals. It also only took a couple weeks for our son to get the hang of it and start to ride and balance. It really is amazing how much it helps with balance. I'm not worried at all about him transitioning to a pedal bike with no training wheels and even a motor cycle. I would certainly recommend a helmet as our son did crash a few times while going down small hills that would have been bad if it weren't for his helmet. This may seem like a small bike that is harmless but they can getting going very fast. The next summer on it he was cruising it around so fast it was hard to keep up with him.