Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM: We believe, if you can walk, you can ride. Our bikes are designed to focus on a simple goal: learning and improving balance. Through this approach, your child will also learn coordination and confidence. We have found it to be the best way to learn to ride.
- ENJOY MASTERING RIDING EARLIER: Our simple focus provides for a safe, easy, and natural transition towards a pedal bike, getting your child to learn at their own comfort level how to balance on 2 wheels as early as 18 months and opening up to them the excitement of a whole new world to enjoy.
- SIMPLICITY AND QUALITY: US patented, high performance design; simple 5 minute assembly (5mm wrench included); flat-free EVA polymer tires; 1 piece ultralight wheels; frame integrated footrest; adjustable seat and handlebars (11-16 in and 18-22 in respectively), and 2 year factory warranty.
- XL SEATPOST AND UPGRADES: Along with the standard seatpost (18-36 months), the 12 Sport includes the XL seatpost, which will extend the use of your 12 Sport to 36-60 months (under 60lbs). Another bonus to the Sport is the improvement to the padded seat; adding comfort to your child's ride. It offers no-tool seat/handlebar height adjustment and handlebar pads.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY: Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike free of the fear of falling and the frustrating option of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Why Strider Balance Bikes?
Why Balance Bikes?
The balance bike is a simple design to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels without training wheels. Since the bike has no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children come to find that riding a balance bike is as easy as walking. Children do not have to fear when they are on a balance bike because they can place their feet solidly on the ground. As the child progresses at his or her pace, they can change to a traditional bicycle whenever they are ready.
Through ten years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding, observation, testing and even racing, Strider Bikes has created a bike that allows for an easy and more successful transition to a pedal bike. Strider specializes specifically in Balance Bikes and in the process the company has developed enhanced features, including the lowest seat in the industry. With Strider’s Four Learn-to-Ride steps, children can jump on a bike and get moving as soon as the bike is set up. As lovers of riding bikes, Strider loves inspiring children to ride. Strider’s mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence. With 1 million sold worldwide, Strider hopes to continue to reach families around the world.
About the Strider 12 Sport
This feature-rich, mid-level model offers every feature a child (and parent) could want: custom grips, padded saddle, handlebar pad, and quick release clamps (no-tool adjustment). It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value. More than eight years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements all packaged into one model. With an extra-long, adjustable seat post, it is the only balance bike your toddler or preschooler will ever need.
Compare to similar items
This item Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||The Cruzee Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WeeBikeShop||Flipside Brands|
|Color||STRIDER Black||Green||Red||02 - Black||Black||Pink|
|Item Weight||6.7 lbs||4.4 lbs||5.95 lbs||8.75 lbs||8.2 lbs||7.28 lbs|
Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren't really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
The foot rests are not to protruding which you'd think would be nice for more of a foot rest for your little one but I noticed my daughters legs would be hitting them if any wider. Well thought out bike.
At its lowest setting it works for my 2 year old to push around and get going.
Here is the story to show just how effective a Strider or similar balance bike is.
Got this for a 4-yr old, who was struggling with heavier (10+ lbs vs 6.5lb Strider) and slight bigger 12-in pedal bike with training wheels. Had to get the Strider with longer seat post to fit a 4yr old or 5yr old. I received my Strider on the 13th of March, and it was an instant success being light and easy to control for a small kid. After using the Strider for about 2 weeks, the 4-yr old can already ride the 12-in pedal bike with confident on the 28th of March
Again, if you still wonder, Don't. This balance bike is light and well made. I'm glad I got it. The only downside is that the wheel does not seem to be easily replaceable, but it appears to be wear-resistant enough to last quite a while (we probably won't be able to find out)