1-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM: We believe, if you can walk, you can ride. Our bikes are designed to focus on a simple goal: learning and improving balance. Through this approach, your child will also learn coordination and confidence. We have found it to be the best way to learn to ride.
- ENJOY MASTERING RIDING EARLIER: Our simple focus provides for a safe, easy, and natural transition towards a pedal bike, getting your child to learn at their own comfort level how to balance on 2 wheels as early as 18 months and opening up to them the excitement of a whole new world to enjoy.
- SIMPLICITY AND QUALITY: US patented, high performance design; simple 5 minute assembly (5mm wrench included); flat-free EVA polymer tires; 1 piece ultralight wheels; frame integrated footrest; adjustable seat and handlebars (11-16 in and 18-22 in respectively), and 2 year factory warranty.
- FEATURES AND UPGRADES: An additional, extra-long seatpost lets you adjust the seat height to fit ages 18 months to 5 years. The padded seat and handlebar let your child ride comfortably and the tool-free adjustments let their bike grow with them.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY: Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike free of the fear of falling and the frustrating option of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Strider Balance Bikes?
Why Balance Bikes?
The balance bike is a simple design to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels without training wheels. Since the bike has no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children come to find that riding a balance bike is as easy as walking. Children do not have to fear when they are on a balance bike because they can place their feet solidly on the ground. As the child progresses at his or her pace, they can change to a traditional bicycle whenever they are ready.
Through ten years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding, observation, testing and even racing, Strider Bikes has created a bike that allows for an easy and more successful transition to a pedal bike. Strider specializes specifically in Balance Bikes and in the process the company has developed enhanced features, including the lowest seat in the industry. With Strider’s Four Learn-to-Ride steps, children can jump on a bike and get moving as soon as the bike is set up. As lovers of riding bikes, Strider loves inspiring children to ride. Strider’s mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence. With 1 million sold worldwide, Strider hopes to continue to reach families around the world.
About the Strider 12 Sport
This feature-rich, mid-level model offers every feature a child (and parent) could want: custom grips, padded saddle, handlebar pad, and quick release clamps (no-tool adjustment). It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value. More than eight years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements all packaged into one model. With an extra-long, adjustable seat post, it is the only balance bike your toddler or preschooler will ever need.
Compare to similar items
This item Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Black
Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years, Blue
Cruzee UltraLite Balance Bike (4.4 lbs) for Ages 1.5 to 5 Years
Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike, Black
Balance Bike for Kids - 2, 3 & 4 Year Olds - Lightweight 2017 Banana Bike LT (Pink)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||The Cruzee Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Flipside Brands|
|Color||STRIDER Black||STRIDER Blue||Green||Red||02 - Black||Pink|
|Item Weight||6.7 lbs||6.61 lbs||4.4 lbs||5.95 lbs||8.75 lbs||7.28 lbs|
Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren't really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.
Color: STRIDER Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
The bike itself is very very light, my little munchkin can pick it up with ease. He was trying to get on the bike before I had it completely put together lol.
The frame is very sturdy, my only real complaint is that the seat clamp doesn't seem to get as tight as it needs to be because the seat has shifted very slightly but my son can be extremely rough on it so that may not happen to all of them.
The seat on this bike goes very low. Low enough that i think it could work for any 18th month old on up. The seat and handle bars are both adjustable so the child should be able to ride this until they go to a bike with pedals. It also only took a couple weeks for our son to get the hang of it and start to ride and balance. It really is amazing how much it helps with balance. I'm not worried at all about him transitioning to a pedal bike with no training wheels and even a motor cycle. I would certainly recommend a helmet as our son did crash a few times while going down small hills that would have been bad if it weren't for his helmet. This may seem like a small bike that is harmless but they can getting going very fast. The next summer on it he was cruising it around so fast it was hard to keep up with him.