2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they've mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 to 20" inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips offer better control and the built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The 12 Sport comes equipped with a padded seat and a handlebar pad, providing an extra level of safety and comfort so they can ride all day long. Because they'll always want one more go around the block.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids sure put things to the test. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Strider Balance Bikes?
Why Balance Bikes?
The balance bike is a simple design to teach young children how to steer and balance on two wheels without training wheels. Since the bike has no pedals or other complicated forms of propulsion, most children come to find that riding a balance bike is as easy as walking. Children do not have to fear when they are on a balance bike because they can place their feet solidly on the ground. As the child progresses at his or her pace, they can change to a traditional bicycle whenever they are ready.
Through ten years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding, observation, testing and even racing, Strider Bikes has created a bike that allows for an easy and more successful transition to a pedal bike. Strider specializes specifically in Balance Bikes and in the process the company has developed enhanced features, including the lowest seat in the industry. With Strider’s Four Learn-to-Ride steps, children can jump on a bike and get moving as soon as the bike is set up. As lovers of riding bikes, Strider loves inspiring children to ride. Strider’s mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence. With 1 million sold worldwide, Strider hopes to continue to reach families around the world.
About the Strider 12 Sport
This feature-rich, mid-level model offers every feature a child (and parent) could want: custom grips, padded saddle, handlebar pad, and quick release clamps (no-tool adjustment). It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value. More than eight years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements all packaged into one model. With an extra-long, adjustable seat post, it is the only balance bike your toddler or preschooler will ever need.
Compare with similar items
Strider - 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years, Blue
Cruzee UltraLite Balance Bike (4.4 lbs) for Ages 1.5 to 5 Years | Green– Best Sport Push Bicycle for 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Boys & Girls– Toddlers & Kids Skip Tricycles on the Lightest First Bike 1
Chicco 1716000070 Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
Strider - 12 Pro Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Silver
Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NetRush||NetRush||The Cruzee Shop||Amazon.com||NetRush||Amazon.com|
|Color||STRIDER Black||STRIDER Blue||Green||Red||Silver||02 - Black|
|Item Weight||6.7 lbs||6.61 lbs||4.4 lbs||5.95 lbs||5.3 lbs||8.75 lbs|
Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren't really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.
Color: STRIDER Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The foot rests are not to protruding which you'd think would be nice for more of a foot rest for your little one but I noticed my daughters legs would be hitting them if any wider. Well thought out bike.
At its lowest setting it works for my 2 year old to push around and get going.