3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades like a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This lean, mean, and durable bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller.
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about. No more strollers or those ridiculous kid leashes. Your child can experience the amazing freedom that comes with being a part of the Strider family.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Strider 12 Sport
Join the strider family: Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding on two wheels before they’re out of diapers.
Grows with your child: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 in. – 20 in. inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades like a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
Designed for young kids: Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean little mitts can easily take control and make this lean, mean, durable bike the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it’s our best seller.
- Never flat, no-maintenance tires
- 6.7 pounds (3 kg)
- Handlebar pad
- Built-in footrests
- No-tool Assembly
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18-22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in.)
- Steel Frame
Strider Product Progression
Strider 12 Sport Baby Bundle
The Strider Baby Bundle is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness (yeah, a kid’s bike company totally knows what those are). When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike.
Strider 12 Sport
The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory.
Strider 14x Sport
We’ve put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
Which Bike Fits?
'What size bike should I get my child?': Easy, the best size bike for your kiddo is the bike that fits them from day one. The best way to do that is measure their inseam.
'Yeah, but what about their age?': Age is more like... an approximate fit. Inseam is an exact fit, trust us.
'Okay, got it. What's an inseam?': Good question. Inseam is the distance between the ground and crotch (just in case you're interested in measuring your inseam for your next Halloween costume).
'Okay, so why is this inseam babble so important?': We're all different heights and shapes, even when we're the same age. This is especially true with kids. Because they grow like crazy, they all have different heights and leg lengths. By measuring inseam, you're making sure that your child's bike has the perfect fit. A bike that perfectly fits mean they'll be experiencing two-wheeled success and confidence faster than you can say Strider.
'Right. So, how exactly do I measure this?': Easy. Have your child stand up really straight with their shoes on (you can have them stand with their back to a wall if that helps.) Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch seam of their pants, just like they were sitting on a bike saddle. Measure from the top of the book to the floor and.... Bingo ! You have your inseam.