Strider - Youth 16 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike, Ages 6 to 10 Years, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- ANY AGE, ANY ABILITY: It’s never too late to learn how to ride a bike! The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 6 to 10 years or 20.5 to 26.5 in (52.1 to 67.3 cm) inseam (no tools required).
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 17.7 lbs (8 kg), making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The cross-terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while the removable footrests help them learn to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE: Adjust the padded seat in position and angle for the best fit for your Strider rider. Additionally, the handlebars have a 3 degree sweep for more comfortable positioning.
- SAFE: The 16 Sport comes equipped with front and rear v brakes for greater stopping power so they can cruise and stay safe!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The STRIDER 16 Sport model is a major redesign of our initial 16" model launched last year. With better components, new features and more adjustability, we know this bike will be a hit with kids who are just learning to ride for the first time, kids who are dealing with special needs challenges, as well as those who are tearing it up at the skate parks and BMX bike parks. Easy quick-release seat height adjustment for rider inseams from 19.5 to 25.5 inches (49.5 to 64.8 cm).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from wishing there were more colors, this is a sturdy, well made bike. It does require air for the tires (the smaller striders don't), but it's a small tradeoff.
The hand brakes are wired in reverse from how I was used to. Right hand = front brake. Left hand = back brake. But there is a note in the box warning you of this and how to change it back. I suppose, this is the "international" default settings?
Most recent customer reviews
1. The front and back rims our not straight they wabble especially the front to a degree you would...Read more