Strike Finder Elite - Camera Trigger w/ RS80n3 cable for Canon cameras(Activated by Lightning, Laser, Sound and Motion)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightning-Activated Shutter Trigger - The Camera Trigger was designed to capture lightning strikes either day or night. It uses microcontroller-based technology along with an infrared sensor to capture the most stunning photographs with complete ease! The device mounts onto the camera hotshoe so you can walk away and let it do all of the hard work.
- Laser Trigger - The Laser Trigger was designed to capture anything that breaks the beam from water droplets to people walking through it. Once the laser has been tripped, the device instantly sends a signal to the camera telling it to release the shutter. The shutter releases about 45-60ms later, depending on the camera.
- Sound Trigger - The Sound Trigger allows you to do high speed photography. The sound trigger attachment plugs into the side of the Strike Finder with an 18" cable. When it senses a loud signal, the device sends a signal to your camera to release the shutter.
- Motion Trigger - The Motion Trigger attachment works by detecting motion. When moment motion is detected, the device will trigger your camera every time! The motion sensor comes as an attachment that plugs into the side of the Strike Finder Elite with an 18" cable. The sound trigger attachment plugs into the side of the Strike Finder. When it senses a loud signal, the device sends a signal to your camera to release the shutter.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.81 pounds|
The only 4-in-1 camera trigger (Laser, Lightning, Sound and Motion) in the world that receives so many inputs to respond and release your camera's shutter! This is quite simply the best triggering device on the market today! The Strike Finder Elite is the only trigger that comes with four extraordinary inputs that allow you to photograph things that would otherwise be impossible with the human eye! It comes with a laser trigger sensor, a trigger activated by lightning(or other high flash event), a sound trigger and motion trigger. These sensors were selected based on feedback by other photographers looking for this capability! All you need is a DSLR camera and you're ready to go!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|