Strike King Premier Plus Buzzbait - The Double Take
|Price:||$7.94 - $12.99|
- Buzzbaits featuring the Perfect Skirt with Magic Tails and Sabre Point Trailer Hook.
- Twin counter rotating blades create extra lift, enable a slow retreive, perfectly straight tracking and spray water outward for a commotion unlike any other buzzbait.
- Included pre-rigged Sabre Point Bleeding Bait trailer hook and exclusive Perfect Skirt with Magic Tails.
- The new Perfect Skirt blooms wide and even, and the exclusive Magic Tails serve as a trailer while together they give more action than typical skirts.
- The color patterns create an appealing and natural look to the fish.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Buzzbaits featuring the Perfect Skirt with Magic Tails and Sabre Point Trailer Hook. Twin counter rotating blades create extra lift, enable a slow retreive, perfectly straight tracking and spray water outward for a commotion unlike any other buzzbait. Included pre-rigged Sabre Point Bleeding Bait trailer hook and exclusive Perfect Skirt with Magic Tails.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 24 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will be using this on a regular basis from now on!
- Makes a huge racket on the water. Could hear it over the water sounds on the river I was fishing. (Llano River)
- Can be used extremely slow. Keep the rod tip up and reel slowly and it just paddles across the surface. In fact, I suspect this will work better when fish are sluggish since it can moved so slowly. I've not seen a buzz bait move this slow yet and I've use a lot them!
- Trailing hook made all the difference on catching fish.
- Large unconventional lure so you'll need space for it in your tackle box. Not really a con, but something to consider. Had to modify one of my trays to make room for it.
- Longest skirt tails do get tangled in the blades occasionally. This happens on other lures too but more often with this. Tends to happen more when using long casts or fishing into the wind since the tails fly into blades during the cast. No real solution for this as you need the long tails too. Just something to pay attention to. I suppose if you got sick of it, you could trim the long skirt tails so they couldn't get caught.
Can't wait to try this some more! Feel like the slow speed with good noise is going to be a major player on those days when fish don't want to move - too hot or too cold. I will likely keep this lure stocked in my tackle bag indefinitely.
Problem is, these are heavy, you snag the line on a cast, and you will see the buzzbait fly away.
Found these cheaper at Bass Pro shop, that is where I will buy my replacement.