Strike King Rocket Shad Spinnerbait
|Price:||$3.99 - $10.71|
- Strike King's Rocket Shad is built for speed.
- You can cast it farther, retreive it faster and cover more water than ever before.
- It is the prefect schooling fish lure and a great drop bait too.
- It freatures premium components including a premium blade, upturned double hook, ball bearing swivel, 3D reflective eye, safety pin wire, fish shaped head and exclusive cone skirt.
- It perfectly imitates the most common baitfish - the Shad. Many different species of fish are attracted to it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Shortly after my wife pulled in her first bass on the Mini King I got a huge hit on the Rocket Shad. At first I thought I had snagged something but as I let off the rod a little out of frustration I felt the fish pull. Quickly I'm back on it. I'm pulling through a decent current but I can tell this is the biggest fish of the day. Sure enough it jumps and I definitely have a big bass...and then...nothing. Its gone. We all know the feeling right!?! So I bring in the spinnerbait and look at it in disbelieve. I know I had it hooked. And then there is my answer... the double hook is gone. Gone.
Now I do know it was a big fish but it was no record breaker. I pull my smaller Rocket Shad out of the box to look at the hooks and it looks like they are one double sided hook looped through a ring on the back of the body and bent into place. The body of the shad is solid and so is the ring but there is nothing to prevent the hooks from bending apart. I'm assuming this is what happened to me. I probably hooked the fish with only one hook and the force pulled the hooks apart and through the body removing the hook from the lure. Everything else about the lure is well made.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great lure, slow or fast. You can super slow roll and it still spins great. Only thing river fish have hit in the last weekPublished 3 months ago by michael
I have had great luck with this lure this year. I bought two of them and have lost one of them and am going back to buy several more. Read morePublished on October 14, 2012 by Amazon Customer