Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 22, 2018
It cuts very well, I use it on a 20v drill with a safety plate adapter. The only complaint I have is that right when it's about to break through it likes to leave a lip on one side of the hole that causes it to grab and pull the auger down. Not bad if you know to expect it. I learned to expect it and then I give it a hard push up and down once to break that lip and then auger will come right out. With my drill and this auger I can punch a hole in 12" of ice in 10-12sec
on March 2, 2018
ok so bought this to fish for lake fishing. it sais 8" on the posting and the box, the tape measure sais 7.5". also, the blade design has a small back glide profile (the metal past the cutting edge) meaning, like with a bad drill bit going through metal it doesn't leave a clean hole, instead it threads it through the bottom of the ice into the water below. you'll need a chipper to clear the bottom of the hole and to widen it to pull la real fish out. if you don't mind medium size yellow perch (large ones, whites and crappie (let alone a bass or pickerel) won't fit through the hole if you don't widen it.
on January 27, 2018
This is a fantastic sugar. Easy to use and cuts perfectly. Keep it's sharp edge after 8 holes, 12" deep.
One person found this helpful
on February 26, 2016
Product lasted me 10 holes until a weld broke on the bottom. I happen to be a good welder and got it back to working order. I filed a complaint with Strikemaster and they are sending me a brand new one. Great customer service. I was using this on 6" of ice and it cuts very easily. Cant wait to hook it up to an electric drill next year.
2 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
For being a inexpensive auger it did surprise me. I cut through about 8 holes 6in thick like butter. If you know how to properly drill holes you will find this auger to meet your expectations.
One person found this helpful
on March 8, 2018
Arrived on time and I used it ice fishing this year. I was surprised how easy it drilled through the ice. I am very happy with my purchase.
on February 18, 2016
Works great, super high quality. The bolt for the handle is fiddly. A simple design change would make it much easier to attach/adjust the handle.
2 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2018
It works great easy to put together the only problem I had was the shipping was a little late
on March 16, 2018
works great. fast shipping . product as described
on February 26, 2018
given as a gift, he loves it. as described
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.