Consider these available items
6 String Acoustic Electric Cutaway Bass Guitar
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Top Material||Willow wood|
|Back Material||Willow wood|
About this item
- 6 string acoustic electric cutaway bass guitar
- light-brown satin finish body, rosewood fingerboard, nut & bridge saddle
- chrome hardware, diecast machine tuners, it has a truss rod, 22 frets
- overall length 47"-scale length 34"- nut width 2"
- it comes with 10mm padded black gig bag
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
* 6 string electric acoustic bass, satin light brown finish,willow-wood body, rosewood fingerboard, nut , bridge saddle * chrome hardware,diecast machine tuners, comes with a truss rod , PVC butter-cream color binding, 4 band EQ, a 9V battery installed * the bass also comes with a free 10mm padded black gig bag * the overall length: 47", the scale length:34", the nut width :2" * fingerboard overall length: 25", the overall length of the body : 19 1/2", the thick of the body: 3 5/8" * the largest width of the upper bout : 11 1/2", the largest width of the lower bout: 15 15/16", the width of the waist: 10"
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Instrument is not as good as a Walmart First Act learner guitar.
- Sloppy work all around, even for a cheap instrument.
- NOT 24 FRET. 22 fret.
- String spacing is tight, but probably as advertised.
- Stained trimwork/faux perlin. Could be some sort of dark dye or staining grease.
- Electronics poorly installed causing splintered wood at on corner of EQ console. Doesn't lay flat to the body.
- Neck a little more bowed than appropriate, even after tensioner adjustment.
- Thumb print already stained into neck wood. Came with fingerprints on it. Probably a resold used item instead new as advertised.
- Body too narrow for rich accoustic sound if not amplified. Low B almost inaudible in anything but absolute silence.
- Haven't plugged it up yet to test electronics. Will update review once done.
- Visible dried glob of glue randomly inside body.
- Sound hole cut is rough and splintery inside.
- Not a satin finish. Plywood is nearly unfinished.
- Nut is not trimmed to the neck and is not notched properly.
- Factory strings are not good (but that's normal).
- No string placement notching on the plastic saddle.
- Action height causes significant pitch bend starting at only 5th fret.
looks great and the neck width is perfect. a little hard to play finger style because the string spacing is tight. excellent with a pick.
overall, for $200, its a steal!!!