LED String Lights | Fairy Lights Green Color | Battery Operated on Silver Color Wire (20 LEDs - 7 FEET - 1 SET) - RTGS
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA-LUMINOUS LIGHT - With 20 super bright, green LED lights, these fairy lights create a brilliant, magical atmosphere. Use these decorative string lights for bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and even bathrooms. They also work wonderfully as indoor or outdoor Christmas lights or patio accent lighting. The ultra-thin silver wire is over 7 feet long, with 4 inches between each bulb.
- BATTERY-OPERATED - These starry string lights are powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) and will last for about 20 years. The LED string lights battery pack is clear, waterproof, and easy to hide. The batteries last at least 48 hours when left on continuously. Since you don’t need to plug in the lights, they can be used as decorations just about anywhere.
- WATERPROOF, STURDY, AND BENDABLE - Our LED string lights are sturdy, bendable, and completely submersible underwater (however, the battery pack should not be placed underwater). Make any occasion or space extra special with these popular fairy lights. The lights can be easily shaped and bent around patios, dorm furniture, flower gardens, vases, centerpieces, mason jars, curtains, and costumes.
- VERSATILE - These string lights are great for any occasion. Use them for birthdays, weddings, dinner parties, and girls’ night in. Create a beautiful Thanksgiving, Easter, or Christmas centerpiece. Use these lights as dorm decor or line a garden pathway. Decorate a cornhole board for a party or line your fishing boat. You can even bring the lights on a camping trip or a bicycle ride.
- MANY VARIETIES - We have many varieties of electric string lights to choose from, making it easy for you to find one that meets your needs. Choose from blue, green, pink, red, cold white, or warm white LED lights. You can also choose between silver wire and green wire. We make several different lengths of string lights, as well as sets that come with a convenient remote control.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
These super bright, decorative string lights by RTGS Products are perfect for a variety of uses. Whether you want to put up Christmas lights indoors or decorate your outdoor patio, these battery-powered fairy lights look beautiful. Make any space light up like the starry night sky with very little effort. Whatever the occasion—birthdays, weddings, dinner parties, girls’ night in, holidays—these lights create an amazing atmosphere. The string includes twenty green colored LED lights spaced four inches apart on a silver wire that measures just over seven feet long. The lights line six feet of the wire and an extra foot of wire is provided in case you need extra line. They are much thinner than traditional rope lights and easily bend around patios, gardens, furniture, vases, centerpieces, mason jars, curtains, costumes, etc. Powered by three AA batteries (not included), these lights use a fraction of the energy needed by other light strings. The clear, durable battery pack is easy to hide for any of your decorating needs. The lights are completely waterproof, but don’t submerge the battery pack in water because it is not waterproof. These RTGS light strings will last you twenty years. If you use this string of lights constantly, the battery will last for about forty-eight hours. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a two-year warranty on this product. RTGS Products is the exclusive designer, manufacturer, and seller of RTGS string lights. Only RTGS lights purchased directly from us are guaranteed to be the highest-quality, brightest, and longest-lasting lights.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had the lights on for 4-6 hours every night for almost a full week before I changed the batteries and they weren't even dead yet, just dim. I was using nice Energizer batteries, however, but I was still very impressed with the battery life. At the end of the week, the lights were completely covered in sand/dust and had been sprayed with water, whiskey, beer, etc. and still work like new. Should last for another year at Burning Man if I don't lose them.
TL;DR: Very bright, last forever, very durable and positionable wire make these OUTSTANDING lights for the price!
Great lights, will look at this brand next Christmas to light up my place like nobody's business!
I hope this review helped you.
Overall, these are well worth the cost. The battery pack is a little big (holding 3 AA batteries), but it's easy to tuck away into a pocket (if you're wearing it) or in or around wherever you place it. The switch is solid and easy to trigger. The only thing that could make these better is if they had a flashing mode. But then your eyes would probably fall out.
Would definitely buy again!
Believe it or not, "indoor use only" is likely just lawyer-speak since I have this baby wrapped around my bicycle. But before I even put in the work to install it, I had to test it under my faucet. So I turned it on, put the string under the running water. No problem. This basically means that this will work in the rain assuming you're protecting the battery pack.
Now be aware the string is ultra slim and somewhat fragile, so too many bends or tugs can likely break it. But once installed... the chances of that happening are very slim.
All in all, for safety, and an added cool effect at night, this was the best and easiest way to put Xmas lights on my bicycle. No more motorcycle 12v battery. No more rewiring/soldering. Just put in batteries and use!
I've bought another set for my wreath and it's excellent there too! OUTSIDE!
After searching Amazon, I discovered RTGS made sets of 20 micro- LEDs powered by 3 AA batteries. After estimating the size of the battery pack, I purchased 4 sets: warm white, red, blue and green. The LEDs are on thin, silvery wire that bends easily into whatever configuration is useful, and from any distance over about 10 feet, the wires are all but invisible.
I was able to stuff the lantern globe full of the red and green lights and tuck the battery-packs up into the metal chimney-shroud where they were out of sight but gave good access to the switches. The effect was a huge success! The lights look like tiny red-and-green constellations, and everyone was very happy with my efforts.
The blue and white lights will allow the lantern to be used for various holidays. All 4 sets work and provide bright, pure-colored light. It's too early to know about the battery life yet, but the first sets I've installed have held up well, showing no signs of giving out after about 24 hrs of use so far. I'm very happy with these lights, I'd recommend them to anyone who wanted this kind of lighting, and I'd buy more in a heartbeat.