ER CHEN(TM) 165ft Led String Lights,500 Led Starry Lights on 50m Copper Wire String Lights + 12V DC Power Adapter(Warm White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 500 Super Bright LED Lights on 165 Feet Long Ultra Thin Copper Wire with 4 Inches Distance Between LED Bulbs
- Powered by DC 12V (power adapter is included).
- Lights Have Over 20 Years of Life Span and Use Fraction of Energy Needed by Regular Light Strings. They are also much brighter than Starry Lights or Fairy Lights.
- Flexible copper wire can easily build the shapes you want.
- 6 months warranty and 30 days money back guarrantee by ER CHEN.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ER CHEN(TM) 165ft Led String Lights,500 Led Starry Lights on 50m Copper Wire String Lights + 12V DC Power Adapter(Warm White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Carol Zuo||xtf2015||Woling||LST Ventures||Erchen||STARSHINE LED|
|Color||Warm White||Warm White||White||Warm White||warm white||Warm White|
|Material Type||Copper Wire||Copper Wire||Copper||Aluminum||Cedar||Copper wire|
100% Brand New
Low power consumption:25W
Adapter input voltage: 100V-240V
1 x 50m copper wire led string light
1 x AC/DC Power adapter
Top customer reviews
1. INEXPENSIVE: The 50m or 165' lengths come to about $.20/foot. I found no other sellers on Amazon that came close to this price.
2. LOW POWER CONSUMPTION AND SAFE: 1000 feet (4@165') consumes less than a 10 watts!(see pic at bottom)
People confuse the listed power supply peak amperage rating with the actual load. The real load draws a little less than 3 watts per 50m string (~3W/500LEDs = ~.006W/LED). Because the draw is so low, I can have 8 strings running off one transformer. In short, they are almost free to run and 12 Volts in the rain is safer than 120V.
P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor
3. GREAT COLORS: "Warm white" is the standard and essentially the hue of a traditional incandescent. It is white, but not a harsh LED white. Carol Zuo says they are 3000K-3500K, but they look closer to my warmer 2700K LEDs. My first purchase was 4@50m of "warm white". I suggest getting a 12V dimmer to tune the brightness to your eyes.
On my second purchase I wanted 'yellow', so I ordered from 'sold and shipped' by Carol Zuo so I could choose product customization on the order page. Carol was easy to work with and I got my yellow strands from China in about a week. Since then, they now offer other colors on their pages, but yellow is still not one of them.
4. FLEXIBLE COPPER WIRES: They are extremely flexible and made stringing the trees loosely easy. Wrapping it loose leaves room for branch growth.
5. LED LONGEVITY: Stringing trees is time consuming, so I love that these will potentially be up for years without problems. 50,000 hours would be the norm for LED lights, but longer on a dimmer. 10 hours a day equals 5000 days! I'll likely have to redo them when the tree grows.
1. As previous reviewers have noted, the wire comes in multiple coils and can get tangled when unwinding. I think one "should" unwrap them and rewind around a piece of cardboard or tube socks. That makes them tangle proof when you're on a tall ladder installing them.
I suggest that the vendor simply use a piece of cardboard or toilet roll to wrap the wires around. This will make the customer experience just a little better.
2. It would be really nice if they were connectable. Given the low draw, there shouldn't be a problem connecting 500-1000'. I used Y-splitters to power 8 strings from one power supply. Moondosa CCTV Power splitter Cable High Speed 8-Way Female 2.1mm Jack to 8 Male 2.1mm "Y" Adapter
Things To Know:
1. A MILLION POINTS OF LIGHT: These strings have 3 LEDs per foot. Traditional Christmas white lights have around 6 per foot. To get as many points of white light as traditional strings, you will need twice the length you used to use.
2. NOT FOR DIRECT LIGHTING: I have 2000 of 'warm white' lights and they give off about as much light as a "diffused" 75 w incandescent - ambient light. As a general rule, 10W of LED lighting are equal in brightness to 100W of incandescent. This is very general and applies to white. My yellows are half as bright. These are more decorative than illuminating.
3. I'd say you would want at least 500' (3@165') to do a decent 20 foot tree with a few branches. A 4 inch branch is 12" in circumference, so each turn takes up a foot. On a 2 inch branch, two turns takes up 12". So you'll be surprised how much it takes to wrap a tree properly. This was true of my traditional Christmas lights, so it's not specific to this product.
These are a classic warm white that most people associate with "warm". Not even close to any of the cooler whites. Highly recommended!!
Before they broke, they'd have gotten 5-stars for price and warm yellow cast.