Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on May 7, 2015
These socks are my absolutely favorite for baby. They fit so well without falling off! They wash and wear well. I have several other styles of the same brand and they all fit baby very well. It's so nice to not have to constantly be yanking her socks up. These also work well with tennis shoes and crib shoes.
review image
on March 20, 2017
These socks are adorable and very well-made! I ordered the 12-24 month size for my 20 month old granddaughter who wears a size 4.5 toddler shoe. There's room to grow in these. I love the high cotton content of these socks as well.
on January 23, 2016
Seriously why aren't more kids socks just plain white? I swear I have spent so much time searching for the right basketball pattern in the right color and there's only one other that matches and its lost somewhere in laundry land! If they were all white it wouldn't matter! That's when I switched to these and I love them! One of the Smartest things a new mom can do for themselves. This is also a great item to put on your registry. And White Socks are also good idea if you plan on having multiple kids because you never quite know if you were going to have all boys are all girls or any mix of the two.
on October 6, 2016
I ordered these socks for my 15 month old son, and received them yesterday. I love how they aren't super thick and bulky like some cotton socks can be. My son currently wears a size 5 toddler shoe, and they are a little big on him. Having said that, I haven't washed the socks yet, and I bought the 12-24 month size, so I wasn't expecting a snug fit.
on November 28, 2017
Gave these a 4 star because the elastic seems a bit tight. I have a chubby legged 5 mo old and the socks fit but leave indentations on her legs. She doesn’t seem bothered by it but I didn’t want that every day so ended up buying a different brand without the right elastic. These might be fine on a baby that isn’t so chubby legged!
on June 2, 2017
These are great socks for summer. They are thin and sit right at the ankle. My daughter is a size 5.5 in shoes. I ordered the 12-24 month size and they fit her nicely. The socks stay put - they don't slide or slouch. The bottoms do not have a grip on them which isn't a problem for my daughter, but something to consider when you buy.
on June 6, 2016
Cute socks! My 7-month-old even manages to keep them on (I think the yellow ones have a tendency to come off more easily, for whatever reason), and that's not for lack of effort on her part! Now that she's thinking about becoming mobile, though, I wish that they had little non-slip grips on the bottom of the feet, however. It's not an issue now, but might be in a few months when she's beginning to pull herself up and even walk.
VINE VOICEon March 26, 2017
Good socks! They are a little thin but they stay on great!
on December 12, 2017
I like this style of sock, with the fold over cuff, because they stay on far more effectively than socks without. However, these socks aren’t particularly good quality. A couple months of regular use and washing, and they are already starting to wear thin and unravel. We’ll use them until they can’t be used anymore, but I wouldn’t purchase from this brand again.
on May 15, 2017
Just as the other reviews have said these socks stay put! I have a 2 month old and it fit more of a calf length sock. As he grows the socks will fit more on an ankle sock which is fine. I honestly didn't think the socks were going to fit because the look large in the packing but they were perfect! Absolutely love this product!