Perdit Crafts Style Striped Canvas Bag Pencil Case Pen Holder Cosmetic Bag Pouch Bag for Women Teen Girls with Stylus,Pancil Made Water Hyacinth Boxing Set Doll Famous Handicrafts No.01-1
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.49. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New Handmade These bags can store all the pens, pencils, highlight, scissors, pencil sharpener, or even money or cell phone, which could help you to organize your belongings while also protecting my new purse from any unfortunate accidents (such as caps coming of pens). And they are lined giving them an added layer of protection from sharp pencils. They are unique with different prints with a Paris theme, which make them cuter to use.
- Each bag is constructed very well with a lightweight canvas material, each pouch has a zipper that is a really nice quality and glides effortlessly. Pencils or pens cannot poke through the canvas, everything is held securely and neatly inside, which is perfect for you. The pencil bags are gender neutral in your opinion and could be used by either males or females. The neutral color scheme and design is classy and elegant in a way, which are appropriate for anyone.
- Very good quality and cute lifelike design Very good gifts for friends,family Pancil Case Material: Canvas Style: Pancil Case Length: 20.1cm/8inch Wide: 13cm/5inch Pencil bottom Material: Eichhornia Crassipes Style: Hit With The Knee Boxing Doll Height: 10cm/4inch
- Bullet Points (3) 1. MULTI-USE: Store all of your essentials inside and use it at home, school, and on the go as a pencil pouch, cosmetic bag, purse organizer, coin purse, and more! 2. HANDMADE: The pencil pouch is constructed with high-quality materials and paired with a unique, handmade kickboxing doll pencil topper. 3. BUILT TO LAST: Use the pencil pouch every day and enjoy the durable canvas, easy-glide zipper, interior lining, and fade-proof printing.
- The [Kickstart Style] Accessory Set by Perdit Crafts pairs a stylish multi-use pencil pouch with a handmade kickboxing doll on top of a classic number-two pencil. The lined pencil pouch is made with durable canvas material and finished with an easy-glide zipper that holds up to daily wear and tear. Choose from a variety of unisex pattern options for a look that fits your style.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thai boxers of today wear regular gloves and rattan headbands entering a ring with much ceremony typical of Thai folk beliefs associated with martial sports. At every event of Thai boxing, there is a traditional musical band to provide traditional martial music for the fight. The band consists of Javanese pipe, a pair of two face drums and cymbals. Any tune can be played and varies with the phases of the fights. There is a tune for the ritual, for shadow boxing. During the fighting the piper can change the tune or the tempo to suit the action of the fighting. For physical protection, a Thai boxer wears boxing trunks with a protective cup sewn on inside to prevent injury from kicks and kneeing. As for spiritual protection, Thai boxers believe in all kinds of charms and talismans. That is the reason for wearing lustral thread around the head and rings of charms around the biceps. No woman is allowed to go into the canvas ring for fear that her influence should destroy the strength and skill of the boxers. Thai boxers are graded from fly weight to heavy weight, but welter, middle and heavy weight fights are rare. As with other styles of boxing, a referee controls the fight inside the ring and there are two judges who keep score outside the ring. At the opening sound of music, the two boxers in the ring will perform a short ritual of 'Wai Khru' (paying homage to the teachers) and this quite often proceeds to a staging of the Four-faced Brahman dance which symbolizes four virtues: compassion, temperance, prudence and justice. Upon the completion of the prefight rites, boxers return to their respective corners to have their ceremonial headband removed and receive the last prefight instruction from their trainers. At the signal from the ring referee to fight, both boxers go into action. They fight 3 minutes rounds alternated by 2 minutes rest periods.