Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soft Solid & Striped Winter Fuzzy Plush Socks - 3 Pairs Set, Diff Colors Avail
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on November 8, 2013
Pros and cons:

Pros:
- These socks are about as soft as you could possibly find. They feel great against your skin.
- They come up higher on the leg than many other similar socks (about 5-6 inches past my ankle bone, no more cold ankles)
- They keep your feet warm but not overheated (like my fuzzy socks from Brookstone sometimes do).
- The neutral colors means you can wear them to work with dress pants.
- The price is very good, along with free shipping with Amazon Prime.

Cons:
- One sock got a hole in the side on the very first day I wore them.
- They are not made of a knitted yarn. Instead, they seem like they are made by pressing fibers together, almost like re-cycled paper is made by pressing paper fiber together. When you peel the sticker tag off, you will see a LOT of fibers come off with the sticker. Kinda strange. The lack of knitting is what makes them get holes so easily, they are much more flimsy than knitted socks.
- Definitely had a chemical odor when I first got them (but it went away when I washed them).

You get what you pay for. I bought another pair of fuzzy socks that was the same price for one pair as for these three pairs, but the quality was about a hundred times better.
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2013
I am a bed sock queen, in that I use them every night (even during the summer) and rotate lots of pairs. These are deliciously soft but not too thin, the last lot I bought (not from amazon) were too tight and too thin; the whole purpose of bed socks for me is that they don't hamper circulation, and these don't. Soft yummy colors, wash well, would buy again.

My pairs didn't have any chemical smell and at $10 (including shipping) for 3 pairs, they were very reasonably priced.
on October 12, 2012
These socks are so warm and fuzzy and cushioney! Very comfortable! I got them within a few days of ordering them too. You will get your moneys worth! :)
on August 17, 2013
The socks arrived quickly. I bought these for my 90 year old mother, she likes them but they are not as thick as I thought they would be, she has other socks that are twice as thick as these.
I would suggest that you go to Walmart and shop around, you might find thicker and better socks for the same price.
on March 6, 2016
These are super warm & very soft. I love wearing them at night, with my house shoes. They are definitely warm
during the winter & cushiony, also. I would recommend them & will definitely buy more of them. The styles are
so cute, too & they seem to be holding up well on the elastic.

Tracie
on January 14, 2013
They do have a chemical odor. But after they were washed, I loved the socks -- the smell came out. The socks are soft and comfy. I bought more. I wouldn't buy them for a gift -- because of the initial odor. But I'm glad I bought them for myself.
on March 23, 2015
They are pretty colors, nice and warm and not at all tight around the ankle. Prefect for wearing to bed. They machine washed nicely, but only once so far.
It's hard to say how they will hold up in the long run, but with the price being reasonable I am satisfied.
on February 23, 2015
These were actually for my mother-in-law who loved them! I was pleased that the bottom has those slip proof little rubber dots. Makes them as safe as they are warm and comfortable. (She wears them at night to keep warm and gets up to walk on tile floors...) Good product. The shipping was timely. Thank you for such great service!
on March 29, 2013
Ued for winter bed socks. Love them. Wash and dry like a dream. Give them as gifts if you live in a cold climate. The recipients will love you.
on January 28, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. The grips can squeak a bit on wood if the room is really quiet, but mostly I don't notice them. Very thick and soft, thicker than other socks like this I have. I bought colors v3, and the dark colors are a bit lighter than what's in the photo, but the light colors are accurate. Did not have any fuzz come off on the stickers. Would totally buy again.