- Series: Routledge Sufi Series
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 8, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0700716874
- ISBN-13: 978-0700716876
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #485,687 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Striving for Divine Union: Spiritual Exercises for Suhraward Sufis (Routledge Sufi Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Qamar-ul Huda is an Assistant Professor of Islamic Studies and Comparative Theology at Boston College and writes about medieval Islamic texts and mystical sufi treatises. He earned his doctorate from UCLA in the field of Islamic intellectual history and currently is working on sufi commentaries of the Qur'an and is translating a number of sufi treatises dealing with the Suhrawardi sufi path.
Browse award-winning titles. See more