- Series: Stroke Rehabilitation
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (October 6, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323059112
- ISBN-13: 978-0323059114
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,421 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stroke Rehabilitation: A Function-Based Approach, 3e 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Required by my professor but hardly used it. It is not very reader friendly and a lot of info you can find directly on Radomski and Tombly.Published on January 6, 2014 by Steven Mills