Strong 304 Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose with Nozzle 50ft|Flexible, Portable & Lightweight - Kink, Tangle & Puncture Resistant|High Water Flow Spray for Watering Lawn, Yard, Car Wash by Beaulife
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 200 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bernini 50' metal no kink garden hose"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 304 Metal Garden Hose - Made of premium quality heavy duty 304 stainless steel, so it won't break under pressure. The metal design gives guaranteed flexibility, smooth operation, durability and longer lifespan of the Beaulife Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose!
- TEAR AND TANGLE Resistant - This new ultra-strong and high-quality design metal garden hose 50 ft with nozzle is Kink and Puncture Resistant, Dog Chew Proof, Tear and Weather Proof, UV Resistant. The metal garden hose nozzle is also Lightweight, Manageable and Portable and Rolls Up Easily. Ultra Flexible, more than any other hose! Tangle FREE - no water flow stoppages, even when it finds itself in a knot.
- High Water Flow – The metal flexible garden hose features a big diameter of the outer hose: 5/8” diameter, which supports a high water flow. Featuring solid fittings - It will not break, crack, leak or corrode for strongest durability. Works great with both low & high water pressure guaranteed! Compatible with 3/4-inch water fixtures.
- Free Bonus: This high-quality flexible metal garden hose comes with a “Fireman Nozzle” which allows for more accuracy and water pressure; it’s also suitable for most spray nozzle attachments. Best suited for watering plants, home, RV, landscaping rig, camping, farming and agricultural industries.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or MONEY BACK: 45 Days Money-Back and 12 Month Warranty for Manufacturing Defects. Please be free to contact us for any questions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
✔️ Tangle Free
Thanks to its metallic fabrication, they never twist, kink or loop. No water flow stoppages, even when it finds itself in a knot.
The Beaulife Garden Hose is extremely lightweight and actually more malleable than a regular PVC hose. It’s tangle free and easy to hang up around.
✔️ Long Lifespan
This hose is extremely durable and contains nickel and chromium giving it its corrosion resistant properties. Fresh and clean water always, and the pipe looks as good as new all year long.
✔️ Beaulife package
It's a good choice for you to send others as a gift.
✔️ UV Resistant
The stainless steel simply reflects the rays and does not absorb any component of the light. The metal garden hose is completely impervious to the effects of UV radiation.
✔️ No puncture
Solid outer metal coating, the metal hose is very sturdy even go around sharp corners or dog chew.
✔️ Free Bonus
This high-quality flexible metal garden hose comes with a “Fireman Nozzle”. And it features a big diameter of the outer hose “5/8” diameter, which supports a high water flow.
Length: 50 Feet
Diameter of the Outer Hose: 5/8 inch
Optimum Working Temperature: 41℉-113℉ (5℃-45℃)
Lowest Working Temperature: 14℉ (-10℃)
Highest Working Temperature: 122℉ (50℃)
1 * 25ft Stainless Steel Garden Metal Hose
1 * Free Water Nozzle
1 * User Manual
Do not leave the garden hose unattended when in use. Store it in the shade in a cool place after drying when not in use.
Compare with similar items
50' Metal Garden Hose By QSP, Stainless Steel with Brass Sprayer
Bionic Steel 304 Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose - Lightweight, Kink-Free, and Stronger Than Ever, Durable and Easy to Use
Metal Garden Hose (50'), the Original 304 Stainless Steel Hose
TheFitLife Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose 304 Stainless Steel Water Hose with Solid Metal Fittings and Newest Spray Nozzle, Lightweight, Kink Free, Durable and Easy to Store 50 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Modern Tek||Quality Source Products||Emson||EOM Sales||TheFitLife|
|Hose Length||50 feet||50 feet||25 feet||50 feet||—|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 11.8 x 11.8 in||—||7 x 7 x 7 in||9.5 x 5.75 x 9.63 in||—|
|Item Weight||4.7 lbs||—||2.65 lbs||6.2 lbs||—|
|Material Type||304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, for those of you without a dog, here are the perks. It's actually pretty lightweight for a hose. It's my 9 year old daughter's job to clean and fill the dog's pool every day and she has no issues at all. She actually likes this hose better than regular hoses. It's very very flexible and doesn't knot/kink which also makes for a happy kid doing her chose since she's not hunting kinks which cuts into her playtime. The pressure is VERY high though so keep that in mind when turning on the hose or you may take a hose to the face. It's great for cleaning walls/sidewalks though so that's nice. We've not actually tried the attachment so I cannot comment on it.
I really like it a lot. It is MUCH lighter than a regular hose, and it has a lot less drag on the ground so I don't have to yank on it when I move to a new spot. It also doesn't twist, or kink and cut off the water supply, like a regular hose so I don't have to spend any time straightening it out like I always had to do with the rubber hose. For hand watering the garden (variable nozzle), I couldn't be happier. Dealing with the hose itself is no longer a chore like before and I don't dread having to put back on the reel. My husband also used the hose to wash our cars and I asked him what he thought and he said it was "fine" (which in husband speak means he didn't have a single complaint).
I need to try it with my oscillating sprinkler, if it works well I'll be replacing the rubber hose in my back yard with one of these as well.