Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 2, 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 13, 2017
EXCELLENT
on November 1, 2017
Excellent!!!!
on August 28, 2017
Daughter's Favorite!
on August 28, 2017
This song has a grest beat and is motivational. When i lack energy for a project i am working on I crank up this tune to get me moving. I know the song is a relationship tune, but it works for other stuff too...
on June 6, 2017
Good Song
on May 7, 2017
Love her song.
To me & my mom.
its to us its tell of a stories about our or our life's.
mean don't give up.
on May 6, 2017
One of my favorite soon of all time. I love her voice. She is one of my favorite singers of all time
on March 27, 2017
As there is virtually no musical group for which I would buy entire album of music, I can find myself listening to a wide variety of artists. Most specifically everyone's music choices are there own. This happens to be one of mine.
on January 31, 2017
I love this song but I think I bought the wrong version. This one has more of a techno vibe, which didn't come through when I tested the song. I would rather have the original cut.